Spfl Play Offs

Ross deserves punting with his budget. Only Portsmouth and Charlton would be anywhere near it and Charlton made it. 

Sunderland owner wants out after only a year, if he manages to sell then you'd have to think the new owner will want to bring in his own man. Ross was a cheap option as manager and wont be massively expensive to punt. 

You seem to have some obsession over me being smug about it. I’m only pointing out that Ross has had a poor season given his budget relative to the rest of the league which means he has underachieved. That’s literally it.

Surprised you're actually engaging with him, thought you'd know better by now.

You seem to have some obsession over me being smug about it. I’m only pointing out that Ross has had a poor season given his budget relative to the rest of the league which means he has underachieved. That’s literally it.

You were being all smug saying how so many posters on here were advocating Ross to replace McInnes.

Like his failure to win league one (regardless of budget) somehow showed him up to be worse than McInnes which in no way it did.

You could have just laughed at his failures without trying to make it about him being worse than McInnes. Nothing has been proven either way in that respect by his failings at Sunderland.

Besides. League one maybe isn’t as easy as some may seem to think it. It’s a bigger amount of teams to what he or McInnes had been used to. Meaning harder work in terms of researching teams.

There are a few other clubs of a similar stature & even probably budget if truth be told & that are also former top flight at some stage.

Sunderland are in a far bigger mess than you seem to appreciate. You seem to be thinking they are still an EPL standard club but the truth is they have been mismanaged for a long time & are a long way from recovery.

Surprised you're actually engaging with him, thought you'd know better by now.

He’s trying to justify his shite comment when he knows fine well his comment was based on nothing but shite.

It’s eating away at him that I (especially me ;) ) have pointed out his comment was shite & he is trying to justify his shite comment but he cannot really because his comment was baseless unless you count shite as a decent foundation.

In short. Nothing has been proven either way by Ross’s failings at Sunderland in regards who is the better manager between Ross & McInnes & who would have done a better job for Aberdeen last season.

You could even say that McInnes might not have even reached a play off final let alone automatic promotion with Sunderland & there is little to no argument that could prove that as a poor assumption either.

Ross’s St Mirren achievement still allows him enough credibility to offset his Sunderland ‘failings’ in one season compared to that McInnes in the grand scheme of things. It’s not like McInnes is somehow looking down on him lol

Not really in short ;)