Nk Siroki Brijeg 0 - 2 Aberdeen (1 - 3 On Agg)

Applies to left-handed people because of taps, buttons, etc.

(If they are right-handed then won't be an issue.)

I do know a good few left handed but right footed people, some even play pool right handed but I think (not sure though) most left footed people are more left sided in general as in predominantly left handed. More so than not at least.

They also say that lefties are also often a wee bit clevererer than righties in general. Maybe this is how McInnes is thinking hmmmmm, smarter on the ball.

I do everything 'right' (write, golf, baseball, ice hockey, tennis, etc.) and am right-handed and right-footed.

My only sibling (a younger brother) also does everything 'right', but is left-handed (for writing only) and right-footed.

There's no rhyme or reason to it.

Predominantly I said. Not just your brother.

Lefties tend to use a different part of their brain from righties.

Like I was trying to say, it seems there are more left handed but right footed folk, than there are right handed but left footed.

Lefties tend to be more ambidextrous than righties ( probably because of how most things are designed for righties) but it seems that most predominant left footers tend to also be predominantly left handers. Just as most predominantly right handers tend to be predominantly right footed. So there is actually a predominant rhyme or reason to it if you like.

• 11 months later...