Nk Siroki Brijeg 0 - 2 Aberdeen (1 - 3 On Agg)

Roasting today.... here's hoping Dek has got them running laps of Balgownie with 10 layers on, gloves, hats and bin bags on underneath them all!

Should have them out to Bosnia today to get used to the climate if they want to give themselves the best chance.

Team is anyones guess. Wouldn't be surprised to see a 3 at the back

Lewis

Logan AOC Reynolds Considine Shinnie

Christie Tansey McLean GMS

???

Logan and Shinnie wing backs essentially with Christie and GMS being the main support to the striker when we have the ball. Don't think we'll go daft looking for a goal early on and burn ourselves out as we did last week. That lineup is very flexible in terms of formation and even players in different positions within those formations. Whatever happens we'll have strong options on the bench which could be very important

Should have them out to Bosnia today to get used to the climate if they want to give themselves the best chance.

Lewis

???

Logan and Shinnie wing backs essentially with Christie and GMS being the main support to the striker when we have the ball. Don't think we'll go daft looking for a goal early on and burn ourselves out as we did last week. That lineup is very flexible in terms of formation and even players in different positions within those formations. Whatever happens we'll have strong options on the bench which could be very important

Alternatively, you go out there too early and are totally fucked from training hard in boiling heat for 2 days.

I think you have the back line right though.

Lewis

???

I'm not sure if 1 day makes much difference in terms of acclimatising.

Maybe for high altitude but not for heat.

Their centre forward last week went down holding his coupon umpteen times last week with minimal contact....red card waiting to happen if stockley plays unfortunetly.

Correct. The fact we've signed Maynard and are pursuing Moult would suggest that Stockley is surplus to requirements, so can't see McInnes playing him in such an important game.

Correct. The fact we've signed Maynard and are pursuing Moult would suggest that Stockley is surplus to requirements, so can't see McInnes playing him in such an important game.

He only played him in our most important game last season which was played only about 2 months ago. I think theirs every chance he could start.

He only played him in our most important game last season which was played only about 2 months ago. I think theirs every chance he could start.

In which he was very fortunate not to let us down by being sent off. Since then we've signed one striker and been linked with others.

I think this is the type of game where McInnes would play Stockley, i'm just questioning whether Stockley is still in his plans, given what has happened over the last 2 months.

Guest RosemountRed

Nail on head park life. This is exactly the type of game he was bought for, as was the cup final. But can we trust him (if it's deliberate) or the ref (if it's accidental) to stay on?

Game will be hard enough with 11.

He cannot be trusted after Huns away.