Holiday Thread 2012

zander

About that time of year again to book up the summer holidays.

Thinking of places to go this year fancy Ibiza or Cancun, likely going to be only a week this year as considering Tomorrowland festival in Belgium and will have a new job by then so limited holidays. Few mates want to go rail travelling across Europe but I reckon that would be even dearer than two weeks in Ibiza.

Was thinking that, Ibiza or Railing would be a bomb, have you done that before? we seen passes for £350 suppose you could do it on the cheap but if were going to Amsterdam,Prague,Berlin,Munich etc were my mates were thinking then your looking at a lot.

Been to Ibiza but not done railing but have looked into it a bit.

I priced a trip for about £500 starting in Berlin - Prague - Bratislava/Vienna - Zagreb - Venice - Rome. Travel and accom including flights from Glasgow to Berlin and Rome to Edinburgh on way back. (obviously wasn't staying at the Ritz!).

There are a few different passes you can get, depends how long your away for. £350 seems a lot though. http://www.interrailnet.com/interrail-passes/interrail-global-pass - can get 10 days travel within 22 days for £226.

2 weeks in Cape Verde 5 star all inclusive.

That's how pipes plays the game.

Cheeky week in October possibly, Tenerife or such like.

Long weekend in Holland with Bluto for pink fizz, reefers and bum sex.

My mate went there in November for his birthday, along with his bird, they only went for a week but loved it.

Going to Zagreb for 4 days next month with a day in Slovenia aswell for Scotland game, might be a lads holiday in the summer, i want ibiza none of them do, boring, grippy types that they are.

Guy at my work went there a few years ago, said it's probably the best holiday he's had, beautiful place supposedly

As long as there is a table tennis table so I can destroy all, then I'm happy.

Looks pretty nice though I must admit.

You'd likely have met your match though if you played paddy? He IS the Ping-Pong Master :laughing:

Speaking to a few mates on Facebook just now were thinking Amsterdam-Hamburg-Berlin-Prague-Krakow-Bratislava-Budapest-Belgrade-Zagreb-Munich-Tomorrowland-Amsterdam.

Considered Tallinn and Riga but a bit far out from the rest of them, if we don't get tickets for Tomorrowland chance we will head up to them. Costing Around

Speaking to a few mates on Facebook just now were thinking Amsterdam-Hamburg-Berlin-Prague-Krakow-Bratislava-Budapest-Belgrade-Zagreb-Munich-Tomorrowland-Amsterdam.

Considered Tallinn and Riga but a bit far out from the rest of them, if we don't get tickets for Tomorrowland chance we will head up to them. Costing Around

Sounds magic. 1 month trip?

Two weeks and a bit, poss a bit short but with me having a new job and all my mates working also its all we can really do a bit of tight squeeze might end up missing out one or two.

Gan to miss Magaluf etc but think this Holiday is going to be pretty wild.

Two weeks and a bit, poss a bit short but with me having a new job and all my mates working also its all we can really do a bit of tight squeeze might end up missing out one or two.

Gan to miss Magaluf etc but think this Holiday is going to be pretty wild.

9 cities and festival in 15-16 days! Fuck that, you'll spend most of your time on a train!

http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/holidays/maldives-holidays/north-male-atoll/chaaya-island-dhonveli/

http://www.chaayamaldives.com/accommodation.cfm?ghid=261089&grid=51248&grdr=37931

Staying there.

Alcoholic beverages served from 10am - midnight, just perfect - watch the football and relax on the veranda (sp?) - it will not get much better than that in my opinion.

Cape Verde looked nice also, but went with the Maldives.

cheers will have a look

going to tora bora to live in a cave.

not really, i just got back from a weekend in posh converted barn in the borders. it was nice, but the ceiling in my bedroom was too thin and the wooden floors above didn't help.

i need to get my ass to canada and see the aunty there. ma breeks will need convinced.

Surrounded by hunky squaddies, sharing lavvies and diseases? Oh, wait, that's Tora Bora.

The usual week in Montrose for us, plus a possible all-inclusive jaunt tae Turkey in September. All depends if on the success of the robbery.

Correct.

Bora Bora is in Polynesia.

Weemackie seems to think it's Ibiza. :dancin:

Same name, different type of holiday.

That would be pretty difficult on the island in Maldives.

I don't want to explore - I want to relax on a beach or on my veranda with some local beer and a few OVD and cokes and watch England win Euro 2012.

nothing wrong with all inclusive mate. I wouldn't do it for every single holiday I go on. It perfect if you want to go on holiday and relax like you are planning.