Ok Nial, that's Shearer's record equaled. Now time to surpass that next week & then go on the chase for Frank McDougall's 8 league games on the bounce :applause:

:applause:

Well done McGinn on a grim day you still managed to break Shearer's record.

Hopefully you will go on to equal McDougall's with a winner against your old team (obviously after scoring against St Mirren also) :crossfingers:

• Upvote 3

:applause:

Well done McGinn on a grim day you still managed to break Shearer's record.

Hopefully you will go on to equal McDougall's with a winner against your old team (obviously after scoring against St Mirren also) :crossfingers:

Hoping he equals it against St Mirren..... And surpasses it against his old club!

Go on Niall son!

hhmm, I would point to Vernon in backing up this might not be a good idea just yet.

Agree with Lethal, wait til the end of the seasonish..

At which point his value would be about half of what it is now.

Seriously, we should NEVER wait until someone is in the final year of their contract before offering them a new deal.

The likes of Rae and Anderson would be exceptions.

I don't see why McGinn would sign that but it's worth a go

Security cos players will always fear a career ending injury.

Contract could be extended but remaining on same wage if his performances/appearances through injury etc. slip but if they stay as they are (or better still improve) then the increase clause could be factored in.

Also a big transfer fee release clause in it to suit both parties.

Security cos players will always fear a career ending injury.

Contract could be extended but remaining on same wage if his performances/appearances through injury etc. slip but if they stay as they are (or better still improve) then the increase clause could be factored in.

Also a big transfer fee release clause in it to suit both parties.

:thumbup1:

:crossfingers:

We are not in a financial position to offer pay rises to players with about 20 months left on their contract unfortunately

speaking of which, it's gone a bit worryingly quiet on the re-signing of Ryan Fraser & Cammy Smith

We HAVE to get them signed up before anyone else, or else it'll potentially cost us a couple of million quid

speaking of which, it's gone a bit worryingly quiet on the re-signing of Ryan Fraser & Cammy Smith

We HAVE to get them signed up before anyone else, or else it'll potentially cost us a couple of million quid

Yes I though the aim was to get them signed up LAST week?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20115420

Obviously not going as well as we hope :(

Hope it's announced next couple of days. Give us all a lift for next game.

Agree. Losing those 2 would be a massive blow. Losing Grimmer and Fyvie was bad but at least Grimmer had hardly ever featured and Fyvie wasn't the most consistent. I don't think Fyvie has been missed at all to be honest. Fraser however has become a massive player.

HUGE!

He could be as big a Messi for us.

Ironic really given their size

• Upvote 1

Seems like a decent enough bloke.

Had to laugh though at the bit when they were in the kit room, and he mentioned he was weraing the no.10 shirt....." a privilege to take the No. 10 when someone like Darren Mackie has been wearing it".....along those lines.

I knew our Niall was a comedian when he signed :laughing:

• Upvote 1