Jason Brown

I thought you'd gone into hiding after your terrifying episode Harcus, I'm glad to hear that you've just been on holiday.

Did you keep an eye out for the prolific bin raking on display on the continent?

dontknow.gif

Yes, couldn't believe the extent of the bin-raking, had to partake myself, if you can't beat them, join them, as they say.

He's basically been saying that he's majorly frustrated and that his words have been twisted by the media. He says he understands that Jamie and the squad have had a good run of results and he can't help that. He says can you understand that I just want to play. He finished by saying it was circumstances out of his control about everything just now but he never replied to when I said what circumstances - due to maybe needing to go to training.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Pretty poor stuff from him. As soon as he loses the number one slot he loses the plot. Rather than be professional and try and work hard to get back into the team, he sulks and wants out. I don't want people like that in our squad. If there are other reasons for his exile, then he should just say them, because he just comes across as bitter at the moment.

Anyway, I feel that Langfield's a better goalkeeper anyway and seems to get along with his teammates much better. Not sure how old Danny Rogers is but I presume he will become sub goalkeeper rather than us going out to sign a replacement for Jason Brown.

Not sure how you jump to this conclusion really. Without knowing whats going on within the club how do we judge?

There's been plenty of smoke in the goalkeeping department before and (even allowing for Brown not being a full picnic) I don't think he is the root cause of the problems there. Why do we struggle to keep goalkeepers happy and why have we persisted with a guy who has so many flaws in goal for so long.

Something much more worrying about all this than just 1 keeper losing the plot and going in a sulk.

I like it Boof...Aberdeen loon back at AFC...Obviously for me it's fantastic...I can now get behind the team again...safe in the knowledge that any success we get has fu*k all to do with the GWT.

Except for the fact the "GWT" brought Scott back to the club....

The lion's share of the credit goes to Anderson who has been absolutely immense.

Reynolds was here last year, so was Langfield, we still lost goals and looked panicked at times in defence.

Anderson is as solid as they come, the only true legend we've had in the ranks in the last 15 years.

• Upvote 4

The lion's share of the credit goes to Anderson who has been absolutely immense.

Reynolds was here last year, so was Langfield, we still lost goals and looked panicked at times in defence.

Anderson is as solid as they come, the only true legend we've had in the ranks in the last 15 years.

I think he's been our worst centre half from the three, in terms of actual performance. Made a number of passing errors.

Can't deny the effect he has on the rest of the team though, who I believe have been better as a result of his influence.

He'll become a true legend when he lifts the title in May.

I think he's been our worst centre half from the three, in terms of actual performance. Made a number of passing errors.

Can't deny the effect he has on the rest of the team though, who I believe have been better as a result of his influence.

He'll become a true legend when he lifts the title in May.

From the games I have seen so has considine. Reynolds has been the better IMO so when a left back is injury free, Brown then needs to decide who to drop.

You're missing the point tommo, what Anderson brings to the side far outweighs the odd stray pass, which can happen to anyone.

He brings assurance, discipline and leadership.

Three things we've been absolutely bereft of since he left.

No I'm not.

For his sheer influence, I agree that we are far better with him in the XI, than without.

He's just not as good as a defender as the other 2 any more.

No I'm not.

For his sheer influence, I agree that we are far better with him in the XI, than without.

He's just not as good as a defender as the other 2 any more.

If you mean he's not as fast, you might have a point.

If you mean his passing can be erratic you might have a point.

However, if you were the manager of the team, you would most certainly not have a point.

All of the other defenders were here last season, except Naysmith who is injured anyway.

Our defensive record was nowhere near as good last year.

Anderson is the difference.

Scott has been responsible for the resurgence it's clear for all to see...Broon was stumbling from 0-0 to 0-0 prior to Jocky's arrival...any turn around in fortune can only be down to one man...an Aberdeen man... Jocky "The Guvnor" Scott

Within that "article" Booth is quoted as saying "It is such a powerful tool for the kids coming through to have Archie and Craig in charge. They will hear little chunks of wisdow all the time" , he then goes on to praise Brown.

You probably ready it but conveniently ignored it.

I love how you needed to find an excuse to why we are doing well without praising Brown. You are a laugh (unintentionally I'm sure :hysterical: )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Within that "article" Booth is quoted as saying "It is such a powerful tool for the kids coming through to have Archie and Craig in charge. They will hear little chunks of wisdow all the time" , he then goes on to praise Brown.

You probably ready it but conveniently ignored it.

I love how you needed to find an excuse to why we are doing well without praising Brown. You are a laugh (unintentionally I'm sure :hysterical: )

And I love the way you take anything I type without an extremely large pinch of salt...Chill out its Friday

I know exactly what your game is , as you say its Friday .. Scotland have to win if that useless fat wanker Brown is in goals for Wales so all will be good.

Honorary President of the Wanker Club no less...and as we all know members of that exclusive club never let the side down ;)