Aberdeen Vs Dundee

I booed the substitutions made by Brown, like most others did, given they were a fucking farce. I did not clap the team off the park because that was one of the poorest, if not the poorest, performance I have seen so far this season.

The paying customer will want to have their feelings heard, and sometimes booing is one of few ways to do so.

Agree the subs were negative. I was surprised Vernon didnt get subbed he added nothing to the game. I also dont think Magennis coming on was intended?

Yes 23 quid to watch that is a farce. Fri night fitba should be incentivised perhaps 15 quid for adults and kids for free. The pitch is a shambles and I dont think any team would look good on that surface nor would any players risk throwing themselves around the pitch in fear of injury. I dont agree with the booing. Its counterproductive. The players know they didnt play well. Booing when they've won is just pointless.

Nope.

The Real v Man Utd match didn't even come into my head in any sort of comparison.

It's not too much to expect Brown to get the team to play attacking football at home against a team doomed to relegation and to stop his negative tactics with his ridiculous substitutions.

I will always support the team.

For the record, I didn't boo and haven't done.

That, however, doesn't mean that I didn't voice my displeasure at Brown for his negative tactics nor does it mean we should have to pay good money to watch the crap that's on display.

Endears the players to the fans?

Should they not be earning the money which the fans are effectively paying?

Yes we won but are you happy with zero entertainment in securing those points?

I, for one, am not

The entertainment value hasnt been here for years. The pitch is fucked, we have one, maybe two decent players, the rest are mediocre SPL tosh and the opposition were as bad if not worse. I would have liked to see AFC drop the prices for this game but they didnt. I also think one or two of the substitutions were forced due niggles or dead legs etc so perhaps he had no option. Yes i am happy we secured the points. Not particularly happy the game was shite as I could have spent 23 quid in the boozer instead but a win is a win and right now we need all the points we can get. I dont care if we have one shot on goal all game as long as we win and ensure euro fitba for next season thats good enough for me. Its not like there is much left to play for now. Booing the players when they know as well as us they were shite is not going to help. I think too many AFC fans are unrealistic expecting free flowing one touch fitba which is never going to happen on a tatty field with crap players.

I also think one or two of the substitutions were forced due niggles or dead legs etc so perhaps he had no option.

Nope. The boos were aimed at Brown for ridiculously substituting Shaughnessy and putting Magennis directly into the RB slot, like for like, if you like. When trying to excuse himself he said Shaughnessy had a dead leg all week and barely made the starting line up. He therefore should not have been playing at all. He then tried to appease us some more by saying he didn't have anymore options. When pointed out that Jack was on the bench he said that he wasn't quite ready. Again, should not have been in the squad if not ready to play.

I didn't boo, but totally understand, and defend, anyone who did.

• Upvote 2

Yes the game was pretty painful to watch and the pitch is a shambles but I cannot believe why so many booed at the final whistle. We won for fuck sake!! I think too many still had the real v man u game in their mind?! This is the SPL. It will never achieve those heights especially with the class of players we have playing on a pitch like that. The only player who looked a class above everyone else was Mcginn and being our best player he wont be around for much longer. I think some AFC fans need a reality check. Support the team, yes grumble at stupid substitutions but dont boo the team at the final whistle. Hardly endears the players to the fans nor instills confidence and right now we need this to make top 6.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Jesus fuck min - apologies for the very late reply to the match thread - but what a hillock o' pish.

Unusually for me I watched the Champions-and-a-few-places-below-that match last week, and thought (as did anyone I've spoken to) it was an abortion of a match, so much so I said to mone of my mates if Dons v Dee was worse I would streak across the pitch. Luckily I have no integrity whatsoever, so ducked out of that.

The SPL is what it is, exciting at times, not at others, just like the over-hyped Champions-and-a-few-places-below-that and the Guff PL. We've had plenty of excitement earlier in the season, equally we've suffered some right turgid rubbish. friday was one of the latter, if not the worst to date, rarely have I found a game more dull, and that was largely down to the pap of a manager who is almost guaranteeing the non-renewal of his contract with his appalling selections and tactics.

To blame fans disgruntlment on man Utd v Real is one of the most ridiculous things I think I have read on here, and with some of the balloons who post on here, that's quite an achievement.

The entertainment value hasnt been here for years. The pitch is fucked, we have one, maybe two decent players, the rest are mediocre SPL tosh and the opposition were as bad if not worse. I would have liked to see AFC drop the prices for this game but they didnt. I also think one or two of the substitutions were forced due niggles or dead legs etc so perhaps he had no option. Yes i am happy we secured the points. Not particularly happy the game was shite as I could have spent 23 quid in the boozer instead but a win is a win and right now we need all the points we can get. I dont care if we have one shot on goal all game as long as we win and ensure euro fitba for next season thats good enough for me. Its not like there is much left to play for now. Booing the players when they know as well as us they were shite is not going to help. I think too many AFC fans are unrealistic expecting free flowing one touch fitba which is never going to happen on a tatty field with crap players.

It was Broon who was being boo-ed.