Peter Pawlett - Diver Extraordinaire.

If he's shown to have dived the club should fine him. If he's shown to have a habit of doing it then he should be binned.

Then again he's not shown enough really to warrant another contract anyway surely. This should be the final straw (if McInnes sees it as a dive)

If he's shown to have dived the club should fine him. If he's shown to have a habit of doing it then he should be binned.

Then again he's not shown enough really to warrant another contract anyway surely. This should be the final straw (if McInnes sees it as a dive)

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes has defended Peter Pawlett over claims he dived to win a penalty against Dundee.

The winger went down under a challenge from home defender Lewis Toshney with Niall McGinn scoring from the spot to earn a 1-1 draw at Dens Park.

The result ensured Dundee were relegated from the SPL with their manager John Brown claiming the 22-year-old cheated and that the decision was a "disgrace".

Pittodrie boss McInnes told Press Association Sport: "I was 80 yards away and I thought it was a penalty. I saw the claim from my players at the time, the referees is 10 yards away and the linesman probably closer.

"I think Peter reacted well and showed good pace to a ball that is alive in the box.

"For me, the big boy Toshney came in and tried to slow down at the last minute but was a bit hasty in his challenge and for me he has caught Peter, there is definite contact and it is a penalty kick and I think it is a right decision."

We have people slagging off one of our players for winning a pen and relegating an odious Hun bastard yet we have one who crippled another despicable Hun with a shocking tackle and he's a hero !

That's because that was a fucking great tackle where as Pawlett cheated.

Cheating is naughty not nice

• Upvote 1

On this occasion I really do find it rather amusing.

Listening to thon Hun greeting on Sportsound was almost the highlight of the season.

Like there was never any cheating on OR off the park when he was scooping trophies for the hun.

Nae room in the game for cheating.

Just tak Pawlett aside and instruct him in future he must be prepared to take the hit before he goes down.

He no doubt gets booted a' oer the park by some of the carthorses he has to play against.

He is clever enough to sucker those cunts into making rash challenges, so that he gets a bit of revenge, he just now needs to take the hit, thereby removing all doubt.

I thought the kid had gone completely crazy on twitter before realising it was a parody account. Dundee fans were going mental on twitter last night to anything associated with Aberdeen.

Im enjoying the dive/Mcginns celebration even better

On yoursel Pawlett:

Dundee manager John Brown warned he would walk away from football if he is punished for his criticism of referee Alan Muir after his side's relegation.

Brown described Muir's decision to award Aberdeen a penalty in their crucial 1-1 draw as a "disgrace".

"It was a blatant dive," Brown said of the incident involving Peter Pawlett.

"And if I feel as though the SFA would punish me for any outburst about any referee then I'd walk away from football."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22429117

Apparently they do do walking away after all, silly huns. :lolrangers:

Oh aye and forgot this utter peach of a quote:

It was a high-profile game, a massive game. Surely they could change the officials and get the top officials?

:hysterical:

Browns hilarious melt down aside Pawlett blatantly cheated. We are playing a sport and if we cannot win in a sporting manor then what's the point in playing.

What we're playing barely qualifies as a sport.

A sport would follow 'sporting' guidelines, where two teams aren't allowed to cheat for years... taking an act of government to hold them to task for their cheating.

Peter Pawlett may have dived to gain a very brief advantage, but we have teams who are refusing to pay taxes and paying players under the table for decades... and the SPL's response to this coming out? Demanding that other clubs release details of their finances to see if they've done it too in order to minimalise the punishment they have to mete out to the club that was caught cheating.

A club that was allowed to cheat both on and off the pitch for as long as anyone can remember with the knowledge of the authorities and, it seems, the blessing of the authorities.

For anyone to focus on a little gamesmanship by one Aberdeen player, when the entire structure of the Scottish game is one vast, corrupt institution, dedicated to enabling the cheating of two teams is beyond fucking belief.

Scottish Football is no more a 'sport' than Wrestlemania.

Until it changes, until the institutionalised corruption is removed, will I FUCK give a flying shit lick if Pawlett dives once in a while.

• Upvote 7

We have people slagging off one of our players for winning a pen and relegating an odious Hun bastard yet we have one who crippled another despicable Hun with a shocking tackle and he's a hero !

I don't know what you're talking about. There was contact with Pawlett, Durrant dived.

I thought he was caught by the defender.

Looks like he was.

In other words, a foul.

A foul inside the box...so...a pen.

If he had just went down "normally" then there would have been no fuss.

Seems he hasn't quite got that knack yet.

Or is he just diving to try and avoid being taken out?

Nae sure.

One thing is for sure.

Sportscene fairly went to town on him.

As they did with McGinn and his celebration.

Opposition players celebrate with that hands to the lugs pose all the time.

Never see any sort of fuss aboot them like.

Cunts.

It happened right in front of where I was sitting, first reaction was that he made the most of it....after seeing umpteen replays I still think that but I also think that the big joot clogger clipped him.

Its unbelievable the amount of press this has got..........I canna remember this media circus when Langfield was sent off against Killie when the guy made the most of it, when McGinn was booked twice for diving when he was clearly fouled (and Bell would have been sent off) or when Anderson was sent off in Inverness when the guy dived (and the red card was rescinded)

It happened right in front of where I was sitting, first reaction was that he made the most of it....after seeing umpteen replays I still think that but I also think that the big joot clogger clipped him.

Its unbelievable the amount of press this has got..........I canna remember this media circus when Langfield was sent off against Killie when the guy made the most of it, when McGinn was booked twice for diving when he was clearly fouled (and Bell would have been sent off) or when Anderson was sent off in Inverness when the guy dived (and the red card was rescinded)

Look at the video below. At around 24 seconds you can clearly see that he's pushed off on his right foot well before the defender makes contact. It's not even up for debate. The defender makes contact with him while he's in mid-air.

In a way it was clever, because he knows there is going to contact at some point by diving at that angle. This dive against Hibs is almost a carbon copy. He takes off, knowing the Hibs defender is approaching at 45 degrees, knowing that contact will be made in mid-air, thus forcing the referee to make a decision. It's a good idea, just incredibly poorly executed.

Looks like he was.

In other words, a foul.

A foul inside the box...so...a pen.

If he had just went down "normally" then there would have been no fuss.

Seems he hasn't quite got that knack yet.

Or is he just diving to try and avoid being taken out?

Nae sure.

One thing is for sure.

Sportscene fairly went to town on him.

As they did with McGinn and his celebration.

Opposition players celebrate with that hands to the lugs pose all the time.

Never see any sort of fuss aboot them like.

Cunts.

They just don't like us

clapton-manor.jpg

With a tennis court, swimming pool and a football pitch out the back.

Has Harcus hacked your account?

As Football fans, it is our given right to be fickle as fuck on these matters.

I don't want Aberdeen players diving in normal circumstances however on this occasion because it has done harm to and, subsequently wound up a hun bastard as despicible as John Brown then I fully support Peter Pawlett.

Fucking roond yi Bomber, yi hunt cunt :wave: