Pet Hates

StandFree1982

We got asked where we wanted to go for the Xmas night out, last week.

I never go anyway so its of no significance to me.

What the fuck are you playing at SH?

Free bar from the company. Reasonable disclaimer to fire abuse at senior staff. Birds in little black dresses on their one night out away from their husband looking for some action.

Where is I’ll go in your place?

Nobody should have to interact before 10am. Particularly in fucking meetings.

Let’s do a quick round table and an icebreaker so

we can all pay zero attention that you played the violin at school. Get the shit presentation over with while everyone else tries to wake up,

Just send the presentation so I can read the slides other than having to endure the torture of pretending I give a fuck.

Nobody should have to interact before 10am. Particularly in fucking meetings.

Let’s do a quick round table and an icebreaker so

we can all pay zero attention that you played the violin at school. Get the shit presentation over with while everyone else tries to wake up,

Just send the presentation so I can read the slides other than having to endure the torture of pretending I give a fuck.

100%^^

My attention span in meetings is fucked. Even when i try to pay attention its just a morelos banging a tambourine inside my heid. I couldnt tell you a single thing that gets said.

Tbf i go to the same ‘space’ when the wife is giving me instructions to do something.

• Upvote 1

The rise of TV / Online Videos of people watching other people watching / playing things that they could be doing themselves.

e.g. 

GoggleBox

Twitch

etc

The gaming one in particular is bizarre. I get the ones where it's basically a really hot girl dressed provocatively, with a tiny video in the corner showing what she's playing. But genuinly watching someone playing a computer game? what's the fucking point?

The rise of TV / Online Videos of people watching other people watching / playing things that they could be doing themselves.

e.g.

GoggleBox

Twitch

etc

The gaming one in particular is bizarre. I get the ones where it's basically a really hot girl dressed provocatively, with a tiny video in the corner showing what she's playing. But genuinly watching someone playing a computer game? what's the fucking point?

Ask some kids what they want to be when they grow up and a YouTube gamer is not unusual.

e.g. 

GoggleBox

Twitch

etc

Ever watched someone play fitba?