Out Of Contract

Gallagher isn’t all that bad compared to some of the utter shite we’ve signed the last ten years. He played well in the Motherwell game and there’s been a few glimpses of a decent player. Also liked him standing up to some much bigger players and not giving a fuck. Easy to forget he’s basically come from playing Highland League level (if that) in the States

Nonsense. He improved the longer he was here but topped our assist charts in his first season here

I didn't see a lot of games during his first season as I was working abroad at the time, the games I did see, he wasn't up to much early on however he wasn't the only one, the whole team with the exception of McGinn were pretty shite. 

Gallagher isn’t all that bad compared to some of the utter shite we’ve signed the last ten years. He played well in the Motherwell game and there’s been a few glimpses of a decent player. Also liked him standing up to some much bigger players and not giving a fuck. Easy to forget he’s basically come from playing Highland League level (if that) in the States

He's pish

I could see him moving on by mutual consent in Jan

I can't. Unlikely another club are going to want to take a chance on him at the level he thinks he deserves. And at EFL 2 or lower his wages become a problem,

I can see him quite happily sitting out his contract. Getting paid what he does for doing a few hours training 5 days a week is just about as cushy as number as you can get.

Morning papers reporting that Dons are keen to extend Leigh and Gallagher.

Leigh fine.

Gallagher?

he can't play football.

A blind man with a gless bool up his erse can see that.

Gallagher isn’t all that bad compared to some of the utter shite we’ve signed the last ten years.

I'm struggling to think of anyone worse you hairy hoor.

Really struggling.

I'm a better football player than that wet, fragile witless fuck.