Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

49 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

??? how did that work out for you?.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/

I'm a typical moany fan. Moaned when we signed him. Moaning now we're letting him leave. 

He obviously takes care of himself. I think he showed up Smith for being immobile, slow and poor at supporting the attack. Also seemed a decent character. Robbie wants to go for youth. So letting 33 year old Logan go so he can stick with 32 year old Smith. 

Wish him well. I'm sure he'll get a Motherwell or Dundee Utd. 

• Dildo 2
59 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Glad he is not staying. Don't want him playing against us especially for those hun cunts.

Defo.would ruin his reputation he had with us, overall had a good career and was really good when he first arrived.would hate him signing for them as well, mini hun fucks ?

3 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Least we can agree on something ??

A get a bee in my bonnet about many things and defend my thoughts like a lion defending there Cubs.sometimes come across as arrogant and a bit of a prick sometimes.but its never meant that way ??.just need to learn conversational skills,listen a bit more and to not be so forthright with my opinions.have a good day bud ??

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You could learn not to be so random with your use of capital letters and a space after a full stop would be nice.

It appears that it's all communication you struggle with. Have a good day *

Just laziness bud, Have a good day too ?

2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

A get a bee in my bonnet about many things and defend my thoughts like a lion defending there Cubs.sometimes come across as arrogant and a bit of a prick sometimes.but its never meant that way ??.just need to learn conversational skills,listen a bit more and to not be so forthright with my opinions.have a good day bud ??

Hahaha likewise. You too. ??

6 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Record now saying we're in for Bruce Anderson. Seems lots of links from Hearts to Anderson, assuming now something in it.

Hoping something about him but worries me Aberdeen punted him to Accies. 

He will be ok at Hearts as he is now used to playing at the bottom of the League