Films

16 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I enjoyed that . Same type of film technique as the film 1917. I knew from the off that Stephen Graham ( the head chef) was sipping vodka from that  drinks bottle and was coming into work half pished . Spoiler alert I should have said. 
Not sure what Moobz means by not much happens . He’s maybe looking for Vin Diesel type shite like driving a car off a cliff etc. There is tons of great acting in this and loads of themes running throughout. 

You don't know what I mean by not a lot happens? C'mon eh?

31 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fucking hell. You have got to be the most irritating cunt on the planet. You don't get what I mean by 'not a lot happens' in that film? Genuinely? It's a complete mystery to you what I mean by that?

I was quite gripped by it. Loads of stuff happening. Maybe you just missed it because you were waiting on a ‘baddy’ to start machine gunning the diners or for Arnie to ride a motorbike through the bar area. 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

He can't help himself. He knows what I meant but just can't admit it. It's a small part of what makes him so intensely irritating.

I don’t have a clue what you mean, I think that’s the problem here . Crossed wires and what not . To me there was loads going on and happening. What do you class as ‘happenings’ if ‘ not much happens’ in this programme?