Films

Coming 2 America - 1.3/10. Utterly dreadful especially the first hour. Persevered and it got marginally better hence a score of 1.3. 

escape from Pretoria- Harry Potter as a 70s ANC member jailed in South Africa. Eventually escapes thanks to an ability to memorise the prison keys design and fashion wooden replicas at the prison wood shop. escape accidentally enabled by a fat lazy guard with IBS. 8/10. 

16 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

escape from Pretoria- Harry Potter as a 70s ANC member jailed in South Africa. Eventually escapes thanks to an ability to memorise the prison keys design and fashion wooden replicas at the prison wood shop. escape accidentally enabled by a fat lazy guard with IBS. 8/10. 

Does Harry commit black face?

• 2 weeks later...

Judas and the Black Messiah 

Story of informant infiltration of early Black Panthers movement in Chicago and eventual unlawful killing of Fred Hampton. 

Don't know much about the factual version of events but as a story and screenplay it was excellent. The young guy who played Fred Hampton was brilliant too. 

One of the best films I've watched in ages. 

On 4/1/2021 at 11:42 PM, elephantstone78 said:

Detroit. 
7.7/10. 
good film. Probably make you fucking raging if you’re black. 

Got recommend that along with "Best of Enemies" another (decent) film that will probably make you fucking raging if you're black.

7.7/10 as well and nae tits.

On 3/30/2021 at 8:33 PM, aberdeen1970 said:

Watched Creation Stories 

Well worth a watch in the trainspotting meets 24 hour party people vein.  Good effort by Ewen Bremner. And Richard Jobson good as McGhee's old man. 

Superb soundtrack as you'd expect. 

Yeah thought it was alright. As you say, great tunes. Laughed at Jobson in full Masons regalia saying McGee and punks looked ridiculous.

Watched Sunshine On Leith last night for the first time. I thought I'd hate it as I can't stand musicals, but I quite enjoyed it. 

The lassie that plays the nurse/sister/daughter is a delight and my cock was happy whenever she was onscreen. 

It made me think, is Peter Mullan the greatest Scottish actor of all time? He's brilliant in anything I've seen him in. 

Could do without all the Hibs shite though. 6.5/10. No tits. 

Guest milne_afc
3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

The Gentlemen. Guy Ritchie geezer film. You all know the score. 5/10 no tits.

Switched that off after 10 minutes. 
0/10