Tv Series

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're not the brightest so let me spell it out for you;

If you expect me to invest 2 minutes of my time proving that what I said was true, I need to know why? If you deny you said it, I will invest that time.

This was a subject I suggested on the previous page that we leave in the past. You've just dragged it up again.

Are you denying it?

Also, why did you PM me my address? You never explained this and I'm confused. Should I be fearful? Do I need to increase my security?

LOL

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Gonna make a start on Cobra Kai this week I think. 

When is season 3 out? 

January I think. I'm looking forward to it's return.

3 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

Dexter was outstanding till the latter few seasons. 

I'm not holding out much hope for the new series, but i'll give it the benefit of the doubt. 

3 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

New series cant be worse then the last episode. Total let down how it ended. 

The original showrunner is back for this. He was in charge before it turned to shit.

https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/dexter-revival-original-finale-addressed/

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Anyone watched Truth Seekers on Amazon worth bearing with?

Ive seen the first episode and was underwhelmed, but will probably watch the rest as its quite a short series. 

Ive watched a few of James May's new cooking show on Amazon, its decent though not as good as "our man in japan".

If you haven't already try "the bureau" on amazon - a french spy thriller, its very good.  Several series available, though the later ones need an additional subscription.

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

^^trying to hard. Time to take a break the Boof.

Each to their own Brian. I'll raise it to a 4/10 to appease you.

Took me multiple attempts to get into it and about a year to finally get as far as series 2. Persevered with it this time round. Lots of scenes that take far too long with fuck all happening and had my skipping through on forward multiple times.

Only carried on watching it as it was downloaded on my phone and easy enough to watch to relieve the boredom of the car journey and not have to listen to my driver playing Arabic music.

Onto Better Call Saul now which is far more enjoyable.

Not that I give a fuck what you think I hasten to add. Prick.

15 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Each to their own Brian. I'll raise it to a 4/10 to appease you.

Took me multiple attempts to get into it and about a year to finally get as far as series 2. Persevered with it this time round. Lots of scenes that take far too long with fuck all happening and had my skipping through on forward multiple times.

Only carried on watching it as it was downloaded on my phone and easy enough to watch to relieve the boredom of the car journey and not have to listen to my driver playing Arabic music.

Onto Better Call Saul now which is far more enjoyable.

Not that I give a fuck what you think I hasten to add. Prick.

Interesting you find Better Call Saul better. That took several series to get going.