Steve Clarke's First Squad

Devlins definitely a surprise, given that considine has started ahead of him more recently since he's been back from injury.

He wouldn’t pick Considine gas he’s a soft lad from Aberdeen with two cars in the drive way!

Needs to be a glasga lad with cars in the drive way with no tyres and burnt out.

Devlin inclusion is just bizarre. The player of 6 months ago absolutely deserved a call up. The one of the past 3 months....can't find any justification for it

Hiarious the Hun meltdown especially the Rat missing out. Would understand McCrorie being disappointed though. Always seems to play well against us

Yes a complete failure with 5 league medals, 2 Scottish cups and a Scottish players player of the season award. Why isn’t someone more accomplished like Paul Hanlon there

Failure In a Scotland jersey, I forgot he won 5 league titles in an ultra competitive league and of course he is an all time Dons legend also. Sorry my mistake lets build the team round this Scots great, thats if he doesn't pull out of the squad

It's a great squad

Most players from the best teams in Scotland last year

13 out of 27 played in the top 6 last year 2 of which are not "from the best teams in Scotland" as they are on loan. So effectively 11 from 27 are from the best teams in Scotland last year. If you count the top 6 as the best.

Either way, that's not the "most".

Ps block me too please.

• Upvote 4

Failure In a Scotland jersey, I forgot he won 5 league titles in an ultra competitive league and of course he is an all time Dons legend also. Sorry my mistake lets build the team round this Scots great, thats if he doesn't pull out of the squad

Missing the point my friend.

The point is Scotland aren’t good enough to turn someone like Mulgrew away. There’s no one better.

The winner of ultra competitive leagues and dons legend player does not exist.

• 2 weeks later...