Out Of Contract

I dont believe that garbage but they do have double our budget and can afford to buy players that we simply cant afford to. Granted they're probably going to get themselves in the shite again so its fine by me, just there's no way any of the Chief Huns will allow for the 30 odd point gap between them and the TIms. I still have faith we'll finish above them next season as Deek can more often than not get the best out of the players and he's shown he can keep most of our key players (Shinnie, Hayes, Considine for example).

They can't afford shit but tbh this doesn't stop them spending money they don't have. Not until someone pulls the endless soft loans out from under them.

Anything could happen, they could spend £10m of someone else's money in the summer or they could just as easily go into administration again.

If we had proper FFP rules they'd be able to spend nothing on new players until they balance the books a bit.

Unfortunately for a few folk on here Miller will not be joining Aberdeen. Sevco in talks with him.

But if desperate to sign a player that has been associated with the huns there is always Kyle Lafferty up for grabs :happy:

Who's desperate?

Anyone wanting to sign Kenny Miller needs their head examined. Get a fucking grip you gypes.

He's been good this year. I can't speak for others but I think he'd have been a good addition if we had him this season - my worry is by next year his legs will have gone so I wouldn't risk signing him personally.

But he has been good all season. Can't really deny that even if I want to.

Wonder when the 3 out of contract players will give us the news if leaving or staying.

After we secure second place or after we win the Scottish Cup.

:happy:

Taylor can GTF, happy to drive him wherever he wants to go/whoever will take him

McGinn I've heard will stay if no championship clubs come in for him, wouldn't mind keeping him but wouldn't also mind Nicholson of Hearts or giving Scott Wright a sustained place in the first time

Jack I'd like to keep. He's not the best cm we'll ever have but I think he's palyed well for most of the year. Also gives some of the younger lads an idea that they can make it into the first team from the academy. Wouldn't mind seeing O'Connor go into midfield alongside Tansey if Jack does leave

All in all centre back needs to be our priority this summer then a back up striker to Rooney and another centre mid to add some depth if Jack does decide to lave us. I think these 3 guys will probably say near the end of the season, if there was good news Aberdeen would annouce it ASAP. 2nd and if we win the cup may entice them to stay but you never know

I don't know who his uncle is.

Ricky Gillies is his uncle.

and like Ollie has suggested I suspect he would advise Lindsay to stay well clear having read his comments about his time in Aberdeen being a disaster on and off the park. In particular the comments about how his wife would get abuse shouted at her from Dons fans.

It would be good if we could say that was a thing of the past but the abuse Taylor's wife has received from the like of Millertime proves that isn't the case and is hardly going to help when we are trying to sign players.

Its one thing criticising a player at a game but shouting or sending abuse to their family is just wrong.

If you want us to sign better players than we currently have I'm certain that abusing the family members of our current team players is not going to help us attract better players. Players will talk obviously talk to other players before signing and if they are getting told that if they have a bad game there is a chance there family will be targets of abuse its not going to help get them to sign our way.

Mcinnes will surely be leaning towards announcing it if any or all of the three have made final decisions. He certainly won't want speculation the week of the cup final

Another interview passes with McInnes dodging the subject

I dont see the benefit of kicking it into the long grass tbh