• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst were discussing old times:

Kelly Dreary

Natalie Horne

Melleah Stewart

Are these names familiar? In a fingering sense?

I know them all. Meleia is from Balmedie, fingered her and she told me not tell anyone and when i blabbed she told everyone i had made it up. Was fucking raging.

I know them all. Meleia is from Balmedie, fingered her and she told me not tell anyone and when i blabbed she told everyone i had made it up. Was fucking raging.

:laughing:

Never managed to finger her, pulled her and got my hand up her bra in that park next to aberdeen beach (ken that bit on the ship).

She was with some boy called chris ( i think) at the time. Looked a bit like this:

sherminator.jpg

Anyway she told me to keep quiet - which i did. Discretion is key RAZOR.

Did she have a really fat friend called natalie that went to your school by any chance - can't mind her last name?

:laughing:

Never managed to finger her, pulled her and got my hand up her bra in that park next to aberdeen beach (ken that bit on the ship).

She was with some boy called chris ( i think) at the time. Looked a bit like this:

sherminator.jpg

Anyway she told me to keep quiet - which i did. Discretion is key RAZOR.

Did she have a really fat friend called natalie that went to your school by any chance - can't mind her last name?

I know, some of my mates dont believe me to this day it happened.

She had a fat friend called Holly?

Another thread decays into chaos. I fuckin love this forum.

Thread is now about how many fingers you could get up there.

Let's see how it goes from here! :crossfingers:

Sorry BC - its not a hijacking per se, more an organic development.

This all happened whilst were at school i.e. in our school daze.

Cant mind her last name. Huge thing though, probs a tight hole.

Heather Bernard? Oldie bird got fingered back of ASDA.

I can't honestly mind, it was her best mate and i definately remember she was a fat mass called holly.

Anyway she tossed me off in that tunnel thing at aberdeen beach whilst she was going it out with my mate, and then asked me to shag her - i told her to get tae fuck (in a much more diplomatic way). That bitches bonehole was permanatly open. Glad i declined her - my mate contracted the clap from her that same week.

I've carried this burden around with me for 8 years until now.

Come to think of it she looked alot like charlie allan:

:charlie:

Surely canna be the same Mr Nugent from St Machar? What year were you at Grammar ollie if you don't mind me asking?

Aye, its the same bloke. Fucking lunatic. Got me banned from pretty much every school trip for calling him a dick on a rugby trip. Although to be fair i should probably have reacted slightly better to him catching me smoking. And probably not forged my mums signature on my apology letter, but there you go. The sorest part is he WAS a dick, anyone who's met him will testify to that.!

Not exactly a school story, but when I was in Invergordon Academy and the fine gents I used to hang out with. Names hidden to protect the guilty...

We discovered, somehow, that you could shut down the lights in the whole estate by chucking a breeze block at this metal thing in front of the danger box (box that houses some electrical generator or exchange).

We spent weeks randomly battering the thing, cutting off everyone's electricity and all the street lighting for 30 mins at a time until the fuzz finally caught up with us. What followed was an exchange of words that I will never forget. Bearing in mind that the police only 'suspected' us at this point in time they were after our names and addresses.

I was first.

Cops: What's your name?

Me: It's xxxx Coates. It's spelt with an 'e'.

Next person:

Cops: And what's your name?

My mate: It's xxxx Thompson, with a 'p'.

Finally:

Cops: Tell us your name.

My mate: It's xxxx Ross, with an 's'.

How old are ya bc? My uncle was in or head of police in that region and sure hes told my old man that story minus the names bit!

Aye, its the same bloke. Fucking lunatic. Got me banned from pretty much every school trip for calling him a dick on a rugby trip. Although to be fair i should probably have reacted slightly better to him catching me smoking. And probably not forged my mums signature on my apology letter, but there you go. The sorest part is he WAS a dick, anyone who's met him will testify to that.!

Burtie Block was he on the go in the 80's?

OJ he use to say to us "the he'll with this place" and go on about how the Grammar was a better school.

Always remember his swearing under his breath and saying sh1t and going on about how cause he said 1 it isn't a swear word. Nutter

School ski trip, last night, teachers allowed us out later as they all got pished but expected us to be back by midnight, meanwhile we left the teachers and were holed up in a wee quiet pub about 12 of us when around 30 other cunts on the trip decide to come in, beers are flowing when one quine asks for a vodka coke the barman asks to see her ID cause you need to be 18 ok she didna have cause she was 16 so another beer for her, suddenly he needs another barrel but being a quiet pub we've drunk him dry so he rings another pub to get one. Within about two minutes two teachers have appeared with it being half 12 coming into the pub screaming underage underage out out, so we walk back to the Hotel the leader is waiting for us "come on guys hurry up" he's nae idea we've been drinking til he bursts into our rooms five minutes later almost in tears. The next morning was funny also

• Site Sponsor

Ollie is also an old Grammarian believe it or not, who remembers Mr Gill, Pinky Scott, et al. My German teacher was Mrs Thomanek but my the teacher who stood out amongst all his contemporaries was without doubt the man of psychotic, beyond lunatic proportions, was my science teacher Mr Nugent.

Anyway, my school shenanigans are not for a family internet forum.

If you are reading this Donna, thank you.

Fuck me, I had him as a science teacher too.

Our class was his first "assignment" when he arrived at the Grammar and looking back, we made his life Hell.

Got belted for making up silly verses about him on the board before he arrived in class - proper schooboy stuff.

Nugent just couldn't handle it and I was frequently give the scud by him and his "guardian" Bill Williams for taking the Piss out of him.

Maybe that's why he turned into a Radge for the years below us - sorry Ollie!

Fuck me, I had him as a science teacher too.

Our class was his first "assignment" when he arrived at the Grammar and looking back, we made his life Hell.

Got belted for making up silly verses about him on the board before he arrived in class - proper schooboy stuff.

Nugent just couldn't handle it and I was frequently give the scud by him and his "guardian" Bill Williams for taking the Piss out of him.

Maybe that's why he turned into a Radge for the years below us - sorry Ollie!

Cheers, ye radge. You lot must have seriously went to town on him 'cause he was proper grade "a" loony by the time we got him!

Come to think, Chrisachalmers also had him. I think that may explain what happened there then.

• Site Sponsor

Cheers, ye radge. You lot must have seriously went to town on him 'cause he was proper grade "a" loony by the time we got him!

Come to think, Chrisachalmers also had him. I think that may explain what happened there then.

Ha ha, happy to oblige :laughing:

He was a relatively young Loon when he arrived at the Grammar so I think our class was his first proper job. Seem to recall he arrived in our 2nd or 3rd year which would have made it circa 1975 so judging by your DOB he had around 10-12 years to get to grips with the young hooligans and perfect his fruitloopyness :thumbup1:

I can't honestly mind, it was her best mate and i definately remember she was a fat mass called holly.

Anyway she tossed me off in that tunnel thing at aberdeen beach whilst she was going it out with my mate, and then asked me to shag her - i told her to get tae fuck (in a much more diplomatic way). That bitches bonehole was permanatly open. Glad i declined her - my mate contracted the clap from her that same week.

I've carried this burden around with me for 8 years until now.

Come to think of it she looked alot like charlie allan:

:charlie:

:hysterical:

absolute bastard. i think i just woke my entire neighbourhood laughing there. ill guarantee next door are awake.

That bitches bonehole was permanatly open

thats one of the single greatest lines ive read on any forum.

Bankhead Academy

I had a Technical Studies teacher called Joe King.

Also had an English teacher called Mr Greaves. Nickname Greasey Greaves.

He had the greasiest hair and wore an ill fitting suit and carried a battered old breifcase.

My older sisters year clubbed together and bought him a comb and some anti dandruff shampoo for Christams once. Apparently he was so touched he burst into tears.

Had some guy transfered to Bankhead from Kincorth after apparently trying to burn down the school gym or something.

His first day and I got lumbered with looking after him. Took him down to the corner shop at breaktime with the rest of my mates and whilst we're in the shop buying our stuff this radge walks out with a pint of milk and a loaf that he's not bothered to pay for.

French class was a carry on. The teacher left the class once to find that when she came back all the tables and chairs had been piled up in the corner of the room.

Wasn't in the German class, but a couple of pals were. Apparently the teacher had no control over them and asked if there was anythng she could do to control them.

they suggested letting them eat in class. She stupidly agreed to this and the next time they had class there were some kids turning up with sandwiches and my pals took in a camping stove, paper plates, pan tin of hot dog and buns.

Got into trouble once for grunting like a Pig at the Police when they did a school visit.

And many more tales.

Ollie is also an old Grammarian believe it or not, who remembers Mr Gill, Pinky Scott, et al. My German teacher was Mrs Thomanek but my the teacher who stood out amongst all his contemporaries was without doubt the man of psychotic, beyond lunatic proportions, was my science teacher Mr Nugent.

Anyway, my school shenanigans are not for a family internet forum.

If you are reading this Donna, thank you.

That boy is a legend and a total prick at the same time.

Only left grammar last summer and was still doing supply work.

Situation 1:

Girl with learning difficulties name gets read out

Girl: Here

Mr Nugent: Sir

Mr Nugent: Sir!!!

Girl: HERE

Mr Nugent: CALL ME SIR!!!

Situation 2: (Very un pc)

This one led to his suspension

Chinese boy is behind with his work that day.

Mr Nugent: Come on (name) no worky, no ricey

Boy leaves in floods of tears

That boy is a legend and a total prick at the same time.

Only left grammar last summer and was still doing supply work.

Situation 1:

Girl with learning difficulties name gets read out

Mr Nugent: Sir

Mr Nugent: Sir!!!

Girl: HERE

Mr Nugent: CALL ME SIR!!!

Situation 2: (Very un pc)

This one led to his suspension

Chinese boy is behind with his work that day.

Mr Nugent: Come on (name) no worky, no ricey

Boy leaves in floods of tears

Does he still say "way the beast"? His one liners were brilliant.