Aberdeen V East Fife

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of the list I saw of bad results in the P&J he was part of all of them

Yes, I saw that too. I can't understand why such recent precedents don't give them an increased sense of determination to be on their guard against lower opposition. But no, the cycle is repeated time and time again.

In days gone by, I used to think that it was down to a misplaced sense of overconfidence that made them too complacent. Sadly no, it's because they have far too many rank bad players in the team and they don't operate as a team anyway.

did anyone think clark was goin to score when he stepped up? i know i didnt

Ken - if you lack pen ability the way to deal with it - especially on a sodden night, is blast it hard with uplift.

Might hit the goalie but he'll be moving and the chances are it slide off him into the net.

But Christina went for fairy pass with all the convitction of well........a quine - and thats why I invented the Christina moniker.

Magennis pen was truly awful, I stand by what i said in chat that he would have been better taking a run and a diving heider at it, as he has zero technical ability

:laughing: Wouldn't put it past the mad bastard B-Man................

Also, he missed one at the back post in the first half...............not coz he's physcially slow, but because he's mentally slow.

A physically slow footballer would have seen that early doors and made up for the lack of pace with his mental sharpness. It was like Gazza v Germany in Euro96.......he was also mentally slow.

Magennis pen was truly awful, I stand by what i said in chat that he would have been better taking a run and a diving heider at it, as he has zero technical ability

Thought he was doing for a few games, hits the target more often than not. if its between him or chalali for the left wing slot than magennis wins every time, hes better in every department than him

• 10 months later...