Undercover On A Hun Site!

daytripping

"Interesting. Durrant claimed for a long time that Simpson never apologised to him. If that has changed in recent years then fair enough. How disappointing that it took so long. And how disappointing that a significant proportion of your support like to sing about how terrific it was rather than taking a leaf out of "Simmo's" book and putting it in the past. "

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

daytripping, there little point in reasoning with them, they will not listen to you. They will eventually accuse you of having sympathy for celtic.

The only place I have found a sensible tim/hun is on the TAMB but even then some of them will show their true colours

Inbetween the predictable "Your comments are a disgrace" this hun has a valid point!

I dont ever post but your comments are a f***ing disgrace!! Initialy I would say your first posts were quite reasonable and a lot of the other posters forget that though the tackle by simpson was bad even more damage to Durrants knee was caused by the manner in which Phil our physio took him off the field. Giving a player a piggy back off the field leaving his injured leg dangling and waving in the air caused just as much damage as the challenge if not more.

Your last 2 posts are an absolute disgrace and idiots like you should not be allowed anywhere near a computer.