We wont finish in 2 cup finals or top of the league , we wont finish in a different league to rangers , we wont finish debt free , we wont finish in a new stadium , we wont finish with a scottish international in our team .

At least we've got each other though eh ? :cheers:

We wont finish in 2 cup finals or top of the league , we wont finish in a different league to rangers , we wont finish debt free , we wont finish in a new stadium , we wont finish with a scottish international in our team .

At least we've got each other though eh ? :cheers:

Russell Anderson is a Scottish international :checkit:

Only positive posts. laughing.gif

There's fuck all to be positive about AFC we have the most negative manager in World football, a wank for a Chairman

and no indication whatsoever that anything will change. What the fuck is there to be positive about? Please enlighten us Oddjob!

Oklahoma.

When describing Milne, you forgot two important words...."indecisive" and "cunt".....just saying

I'll remember next time Kev! laughing.gif

I'm still beelin that he missed a golden opportunity to create a feel good factor at Pittodrie, some momentum with season tickets, and obviously a wad of cash, something you'd think would be close to his heart!

I was one of the fans that would've sorted out their season ticket this weekend - now? I'll wait and see

Silly, silly man

I'm still beelin that he missed a golden opportunity to create a feel good factor at Pittodrie, some momentum with season tickets, and obviously a wad of cash, something you'd think would be close to his heart!

I was one of the fans that would've sorted out their season ticket this weekend - now? I'll wait and see

Silly, silly man

Got to agree about the feel good factor and the missed opportunity.

Look how everyone on here was buzzing for a few hours before being let down.

Silly, silly man

Spot on Kev, what a fukin donut we have for a chairman. :banghead:

• Upvote 1

I think it's much better to try and be positive rather than being negative as fuck and accepting another shite season. It sadly might happen but with the news of our biggest rivals going the way of Gretna etc it's a start for a new era. Believe me i have no problem with opinions, i like everyone else has been through enough shite with our team for far too long now but i always try and look to the positives first and then see where it takes us.

I have no personal grind to axe BTW folks

I think it's much better to try and be positive rather than being negative as fuck and accepting another shite season. It sadly might happen but with the news of our biggest rivals going the way of Gretna etc it's a start for a new era. Believe me i have no problem with opinions, i like everyone else has been through enough shite with our team for far too long now but i always try and look to the positives first and then see where it takes us.

Nothing to be positive about to be fair at the moment. Team that finished in 9th has been weakened a lot with players leaving and nothng has come in as yet (bar the 6 young players who are supposed to be our saviours).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fair enough, but you should not be censoring and locking threads just because you deem them negative or pointless.

I do agree with you that the threads you locked were pretty pointless, but it's an open forum and pointless threads wont get much attention and soon die anyway.

Stand Free and Post Free.

• 5 weeks later...

Bumped.

So what's everyone thinking now then? Ok the season hasn't started yet but we're not even a month on from when this thread was created and we've signed 2 creative players, possibly signing a full-back, looking at a centre-half and the Huns are GONE.

Has the positivity came back yet guys? :dance:

Bumped.

So what's everyone thinking now then? Ok the season hasn't started yet but we're not even a month on from when this thread was created and we've signed 2 creative players, possibly signing a full-back, looking at a centre-half and the Huns are GONE.

Has the positivity came back yet guys? :dance:

Elgin 1 - 0 Aberdeen.

checkit.gif

If we get Reynolds and Naysmith I'll be over the moon, it'll be the strongest squad we've had in years, probably since Anderson's last season. I'm feeling pretty optimistic, but I usually do before the season starts. Sometimes it even last 2 or 3 games...

Yes, me too, when we won the first couple of games when Hartley arrived it all seemed fine - even though some warning signs were visible in the defensive area. Optimism is a wonderful thing. Unless we get some more players in though we remain unbalanced and that will be exploited, mid table 5-9 if we remain unbalanced and weak defensively - top four if we address weaknesses appropriately and play to our strengths. The rest of the SPL don't look any stronger - even the tims.