Lets All Laugh At The Arabs

Been looking for a reason to bump this up.

Quality result yesterday! :)

That result was coming, maybe not as convincingly but it was coming.

Everyone of the media arse lickers have been on about how wonderful they are playing and sh*te like that, all sentimental sh*te for Arkwright, but really they have been grinding out draws in a lot of these unbeaten games, if they were as good as they think they are then their own over inflated rating of themeselves prediction of splitting the Old Firm would have been true as they would have been romping the league.

Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of minky pikey b*stards, long may these types of results continue :checkit:

• 2 weeks later...

EMMMMMM FIT?

They took a team with twenty times the spending power that thay have to penalties, they are above is in the league and what semi finals have we been in this season?

EMMMMMM FIT?

They took a team with twenty times the spending power that thay have to penalties, they are above is in the league and what semi finals have we been in this season?

We agree here. Levein has done a magnificent job at Utd. and they did not deserve to be on the losing side tonight.

EMMMMMM FIT?

f**k me!!! thats 3 times i've agreed with you in 10 minutes SS.

i wont slag untied off after losing a cup game to those shyte bags.

Best penalties i've ever seen!

Even Boruc's, who I hate, was brilliant! I would have loved him to be the loser but any striker would have been delighted with that finish.

Lee Wilkie should have been subbed in the final minute of extra time (if they had any subs left) to ensure he could not take any part in the penalties, he's just not got the composure.

We agree here. Levein has done a magnificent job at Utd. and they did not deserve to be on the losing side tonight.

I wouldn't say that really, it was harsh that they went out yes, coz they played well & threatened celtic a lot but then so did the tic.

Lets not forget that celtic hit the bar twice in the last 2 mins & had about a dozen more corners than the arabs.

Yeah the arabs had a lot of chances but so did celtic & it would of been hard on any team going out as they both put on a very good show but i think people just say that utd didn't deserve to go out cos they're the smaller team & everyone feels sorry for them :suicide:

Over all i think both teams can be proud to of put on a great bit of entertainment, especially as it wiz a nil nil & yes it was hard on utd but i wouldn't say that celtic deserved to lose it either.

Maybe they should just kick out the huns & let utd & tic contest the final now anyway (in the interest of football)

• Site Sponsor
Best penalties i've ever seen!

Even Boruc's, who I hate, was brilliant! I would have loved him to be the loser but any striker would have been delighted with that finish.

Lee Wilkie should have been subbed in the final minute of extra time (if they had any subs left) to ensure he could not take any part in the penalties, he's just not got the composure.

Naw, 9-8 Scottish Cup Final 1990.

"There's only one Anton Rogan"

• 2 weeks later...

So that'll now be six wins in a row for the Accies.

A team with a tiny fraction of the budget that AFC have.

a newly promoted team.

Sort of puts into perspective AFC's run of 5(?) wins in a row that all the jiggers were ejaculating about.

They've also won games against far tougher opposition in that streak also.

JMG

a newly promoted team.

Sort of puts into perspective AFC's run of 5(?) wins in a row that all the jiggers were ejaculating about.

JMG

Wow...team beats 6 inconsistent SPL sides shocker....

They have beaten in the last 6 games...

Aberdeen

Ross County

ICT

Kilmarnock

Farts

Utd

Every team suffers from inconsistency due to the fact that no team can afford consistent playre slike th OF.....it wouldnt surprise me if Hamilton lose their next 5 games...much like they lost to St Midden before this 'amazing' run of theirs....

a newly promoted team.

JMG

Who is it you support again?

Wow...team beats 6 inconsistent SPL sides shocker....

They have beaten in the last 6 games...

Aberdeen

Ross County

ICT

Kilmarnock

Farts

Utd

Every team suffers from inconsistency due to the fact that no team can afford consistent playre slike th OF.....it wouldnt surprise me if Hamilton lose their next 5 games...much like they lost to St Midden before this 'amazing' run of theirs....

Three sides going for third and before yetserday hadnt conceded a goal in 2009 is a VERY good run - even amazing imo

With JC securing 4 points against the OF and a 4-2 win vs celtic I thought JC would be a shoe in for motm but stiff competition from Billy reif who has done as well and argueably better

and thats from someone NOT in the JMG camp

Reid has done a very good job with Hamilton but it is the nature of all teams outtside the gruesome twosome that freak results will occur on a regular basis...thus Aberdene beating Celtin and then losing away to Hamilton and Falkirk...it is what happens in theSPl. I wouldnt be surprised if Hamilton didnt win their next 3 games.

• Site Sponsor
Meh. :hysterical:

Looks like we've found our bogey team for this season. Last season Gretna, this season Hamilton (anti-football) Academicals. They have a junior football mentality - cheat and time-waste at every opportunity. As for Billy Reid... the man's a c**t!

Bitter? Moi? :hysterical:

Coming from an Arab that is breathtaking.

The no pass back rule to the goalkeeper spelt the death knell for Jim McLean