Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Mind I said Livi will shock a few? Well organised and aggressive.

Go on Lions. Thanks for the favour.

I expect a meeting of the West coast mafia soon. Refs giving us fuck all. Fixtures moved. Media linking Haring, Lee and Naismith with the cheeks.

And of course the favourite if we're still up there. The post split fixtures. Away to both of them probably. Less home games than them. And so on...

• Downvote 3

I expect a meeting of the West coast mafia soon. Refs giving us fuck all. Fixtures moved. Media linking Haring, Lee and Naismith with the cheeks.

And of course the favourite if we're still up there. The post split fixtures. Away to both of them probably. Less home games than them. And so on...

If they let you out of Ibrox next week without shafting you, you'll be doing well.

If the Huns wanted any of your players your management would happily bend over and take it again like they did with Lafferty.