Lewis Ferguson

Hoping theres truth in the £175k story.

No offense @@Tommy, but this repetitive type of stuff is exactly why so many folk have you on block.

About 450 members have logged into AFC Chat today, and I doubt the above comment would have raised a single chuckle between them. You are better off not bothering. It just irritates folk, when they have to sift through this shite.

• Upvote 6

No offense @@Tommy, but this repetitive type of stuff is exactly why so many folk have you on block.

About 450 members have logged into AFC Chat today, and I doubt the above comment would have raised a single chuckle between them. You are better off not bothering. It just irritates folk, when they have to sift through this shite.

Who posted this?

• Upvote 6

McCarthy and McArthur both signed 3 year deals prior to Wigan signing them, hence why they both went for quite a bit of money. Hendrie was still under contract when he signed for West Ham, hence their ability to ask for more money.

None of the above should have ANY bearing on Fergusons fee.

I can 100% tell you that it is part of there case so they must believe it can have a bearing on the outcome of this tribunal. Whether it will or not is another matter. A club are allowed to present a case that they are set to lose out on a lot more money with future sales of the player. As mentioned previously 5% sell on is standard but a fee or a higher sell on can be added based on this arguement.

I can 100% tell you that it is part of there case so they must believe it can have a bearing on the outcome of this tribunal. Whether it will or not is another matter. A club are allowed to present a case that they are set to lose out on a lot more money with future sales of the player. As mentioned previously 5% sell on is standard but a fee or a higher sell on can be added based on this arguement.

How can they lose out on "future sales of a player" that is no longer contracted to them?

these are the same guys who lost million quid to fraudsters, so they can believe all the want

also same club who had manager going a bit mental but didn't execute on dismissing him properly (read below for a laugh

"who let the dogs out" "get your tackle out lads, Jillian's coming to see who's got the biggest tadger".

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=bfb386a6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

based on all what i been reading comments on transfer fees and compensation have no relevance - its all about the training fees - even the 5% is only releavant for international xfers

Club announce that they are happy with the outcome but figures are kept confidential.

All speculation, but we must have done alright here...

Probably in both clubs best interest to keep the figure under wraps if it was low range. Hamilton supporters would probably be angry and while we're still in the market for new players, we wouldn't want to show our hand...

Glad those liberty taking weegies are getting nothing near what they were chancing their arm for. Chairman clearly has a chip on his shoulder too with his diddy club comments. Never liked Hamilton, pish club that scrape by every year whilst contributing nothing to the league, apart from class 18 year old midfielders ?. Having said that they are probably getting a decent sell on clause out of it.

• Upvote 1

Club are happy with the outcome and had a fair hearing. We may never know the true figure but sounds like it closer to the Aberdeen figure. Get it right up the Hamilton chairman. Bet he does not come out with such a positive statement about the outcome. Hope the club now confirm the length of contract Ferguson has with us.

I think there's no doubt that the delay on this decision has affected McInnes' budget plans so far this season. His comments the other day reflect that when he said "The tribunal should have dealt with this months ago and we have waited far too long. I don't know the wisdom of that".

Hopefully now he will have a decent chunk left to bring in another couple of good quality additions to the squad.

• Downvote 1

I think there's no doubt that the delay on this decision has affected McInnes' budget plans so far this season. His comments the other day reflect that when he said "The tribunal should have dealt with this months ago and we have waited far too long. I don't know the wisdom of that".

Hopefully now he will have a decent chunk left to bring in another couple of good quality additions to the squad.

I doubt that.

• Upvote 1