No Turks At All Coming To Turf Moor

I'm doing a whip-round for the kid in Burnley our taxi driver asked for directions to Turf Moor.

Poor wee nudger had no front to his trainers.

"I wish I had a new pair of shoes," I heard him cry as we drove off.

Well, he might not have said that - couldn't understand the cunt since I don't speak Bengali.

Surprised he didn't leg it. Going by recent events down there you'd expect most kids to run when a Hamilton taxi driver rolls their window down at them.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't watch English football so don't know if it's usual or not, but match of the day was on there and noticed there was no gap in the middle of the Man Utd at Turf Moor, but there was a large block of empty seats when we were there.

What's that about? @@parsclaret

That is unusual for no gap there, usually always empty or maybe a dozen people in it. Man Utd fans must have done a liverpool and bunked in, so they had to be put them somewhere.

I don't watch English football so don't know if it's usual or not, but match of the day was on there and noticed there was no gap in the middle of the Man Utd at Turf Moor, but there was a large block of empty seats when we were there.

What's that about? @@parsclaret

That area is reserved for club officials/players not involved and not on sale to supporters even though it's slap bang in the middle of the away end.

There was a video of Michael Carrick sat in there last season with all the Man Utd fans stood around him chanting his name.

That area is reserved for club officials/players not involved and not on sale to supporters even though it's slap bang in the middle of the away end.

There was a video of Michael Carrick sat in there last season with all the Man Utd fans stood around him chanting his name.

Aye Lindegaard - still a Burnley player and played against us - was apparently in the Man U end.