Motherwell Vs Aberdeen 28Th Feb

Could somebody summarise his meltdown, it's too many posts to unhide.

He's missing the big hitters that left the site & because of us he is going to leave as well in the hope that absence makes the Hat grow fonder & we then all referred to him as a massive miss to the site because he has a big chin & neighbours with 4 car garages.

He also said something about having a tranvestite in his bedroom & he was going to watch him/her.

I may have missed some of it but that's a summary

He's missing the big hitters that left the site & because of us he is going to leave as well in the hope that absence makes the Hat grow fonder & we then all referred to him as a massive miss to the site because he has a big chin & neighbours with 4 car garages.

He also said something about having a tranvestite in his bedroom & he was going to watch him/her.

I may have missed some of it but that's a summary

He was goiing to end someone too and he called several people forum killers.

Good stuff V - once it becomes obvious this will be the riproaring success it obviously will be, I'll get the dedicated thread open accompanied by league tables and graphs and stats and all that type of bollocks.

This will be a terrific way of properly determining who actually is the high IQ owning mastermind they claim to be.

Chuffing Nora that's me fucked then.

A wee ladder/league thing should be doable.

Good stuff V - once it becomes obvious this will be the riproaring success it obviously will be, I'll get the dedicated thread open accompanied by league tables and graphs and stats and all that type of bollocks.

This will be a terrific way of properly determining who actually is the high IQ owning mastermind they claim to be.

I've never claimed it but if you want to bestow it on me I'll take it