Dna Founding Member Souvenir Pack

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by fine-n-dandyView it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by MillertimeView it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by fine-n-dandyView it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by MillertimeView it anyway?

Ignorance is bliss.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ignorance is bliss.

But when you view them all anyway it just means you are even more ignorant if you have convinced yourself you are blocking folk.

Don't say you don't view them because you replied to my post the other day & it hadn't been quoted before you try to use that as an excuse

It really is bliss aye

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • 6 months later...

Picked up my second year DNA souvenir pack today. As per 1st year pack it will be left untouched along with certificate. I will continue in this manner until this promotion is shelved.

10 years after I will sell all for a small fortune. They'll be collectors items ala Cabbage Patch Dolls, Tamagoochi's, Matchbox cars etc...

No slouch when a money making scheme arises, that's for sure.

Picked up my second year DNA souvenir pack today. As per 1st year pack it will be left untouched along with certificate. I will continue in this manner until this promotion is shelved.

10 years after I will sell all for a small fortune. They'll be collectors items ala Cabbage Patch Dolls, Tamagoochi's, Matchbox cars etc...

No slouch when a money making scheme arises, that's for sure.

The maltesers in last year's box will be off by the time ten years is up though

• Upvote 1