Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

You teaming them badboys up with what, skinny jeans? Chinos?

The fact theyre going to make you 6” taller a factor in buying them? 

Jeans for sure, nae sure how skinny tho.

Tbh SR I mind buying a pair in Aberdeen in about ‘94, but nae hi-tops, and ending up at a house party off George St somewhere one night.There was an equal mix of folk liking them and folk telling me they were polio trainers.

Nostalgia min.

20 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Aye 

New in box

Paid £60

See above.

I’ve already my midlife crisis.Turned 40, bought a convertible, and was shagging women fae Tinder and Plenty of Fish.

I’ve calmed it down now.

Oh a convertible?! That's doing a midlife crisis properly. Any hair dye l/Highlights through the hair at all? Ear piercing? Leather jacket?!

2 hours ago, DD1903 said:

Oh a convertible?! That's doing a midlife crisis properly. Any hair dye l/Highlights through the hair at all? Ear piercing? Leather jacket?!

Only the convertible.

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Tattoo. 

Had both my tats, neither sleeves, before mid-life crisis stage.

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

Ah yeah! A half sleeve. Which may become a full sleeve. Must contain a pocket watch and some breed of bird (probably an owl) for it to be a 'proper' (half) sleeve 

No birds or pocket watches or praying hands either.

8 hours ago, DD1903 said:

The rest will come in tome I'm sure

I fancy another tat, but every cunt has a sleeve, so won’t be going that way.

I’m rocking the salt n pepper look, so no hair dye.

Dinna think I’ve ever owned a leather jacket.

Had my ear pierced at school but nae worn an earring for 30 years.

I do wear Lycra if i’m out on the road bike tho...

2 hours ago, YorkDon said:

Looks like collectible stuff-especially the trainers.Big market for that stuff.

Yeah it's what the. young eens are into even the girls . A lot of it goes up in value , some of it is limited edition which you go into a ballot to buy. I've been roped in now and managed to purchase a couple of pairs . He reckons he'll double the price . 

Fingers crossed for him , he's got about 10k in stock so far . About to take over one of my spare bedrooms as storage :)

1 hour ago, redstrummer said:

Yeah it's what the. young eens are into even the girls . A lot of it goes up in value , some of it is limited edition which you go into a ballot to buy. I've been roped in now and managed to purchase a couple of pairs . He reckons he'll double the price . 

Fingers crossed for him , he's got about 10k in stock so far . About to take over one of my spare bedrooms as storage :)

Tell @Captain Caveman we were asking for him. 

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

How old are you YD? 

In my 40’s

2 hours ago, redstrummer said:

Good luck to the loon.

Will keep an eye on his site to see if there’s anything I like the look of.

See he’s got some Stone Island.Sure some on here might be interested.