Tv Series

1 hour ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I binged it at New Year, very impressed. Great to see Mr. Silver back and Season 5 is set up very well with the ending...

Just watched the first episode... it's hilarious hearing Terry Silver talk about his perspective of what he did in KK3... "I was hopped up on cocaine and spent months terrorising a teenager"

Guest milne_afc
48 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Anne was a cracking watch.

The real Iron Lady.

I’m unsure about the lead actress, I can’t take to her at all. Without having seen it, I’m almost certain the rewriting of Andy Burnham’s political history continues unabated.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:41 PM, Ke1t said:

Just watched the first episode... it's hilarious hearing Terry Silver talk about his perspective of what he did in KK3... "I was hopped up on cocaine and spent months terrorising a teenager"

The ending of Season 4 is absolutely brilliant, enjoy!

On 1/5/2022 at 12:57 PM, dazzy_deff said:

Im also in the process of watching season 4 Cobra Kai. Half way through and excellent as ever. 

Noticed season 3 of Afterlife is on 14th January.

I'm up for Afterlife, but the new seasons of The Sinner and Ozark are this month as well, so I'll have to line them up.

10 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Stopped watching after Episode 3.  Too many nippy characters - 'You know my mother was a policewoman' - did ye aye... Annoying fat cunt. 

Even the presence of a very tidy black woman couldn't keep me at it.

^ obviously never understood the plot you thick hibby cunt ?

Just finished "Mare of Easttown" (via Now TV) which was excellent. Kept us guessing to the end and some good twists and turns throughout. Well worth watching if not done so already.

Some tits if dead bodies are your thing  @Dad

On 1/5/2022 at 1:13 PM, Roberto said:

Anne was a cracking watch.

The real Iron Lady.

Just starting that now. 10 minutes in and I want to throw up. See this on too many shows of this type. This lovey dovey, everybody's a really nice person in a mega happy, dream like family thing does my tits in. I don't recall any moment of my life growing up that I recognise in that first ten minutes.

36 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Maybe cos the show wasn't about you.

It was meant to be a reasonably accurate account of events. I doubt many average, working class, scouse Liverpool fans would have recognised much from that first ten minutes either and it is meant to represent them. Make it real, no sugar coating.

6 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

Hitler's Circle of Evil , excellent take on the inner working of the Nazi's

Read a few books that discuss this topic and basically it appears he kept all his 'friends' in competition with each other for his attention. Most of the high ranking Nazis hated each other and were constantly trying to dig up dirt on one another.

Have you read the Stuart Kerr books with Bernie Gunther? This is the basis on many of his novels. Reinhard Heydrich in particular was an evil bastard.

On 11/21/2021 at 3:34 AM, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Crime - Irvine Welsh.

I've just spent the whole of the first episode of this nonsense, giggling, nay snorting, with laughter, at how bad this show was. 

Honestly, watch it  ??

No tits except the cunts that commissioned it.  

On 11/22/2021 at 11:17 PM, maryhilldon said:

They were filming that around my way a few months ago 

You can definitely spot the Glasgow locations, I thought Crime was a good watch despite the subject matter....will never make it to Council TV due to the drugs and language.

Characters from his Filth novel used in this show.

On 1/9/2022 at 2:09 AM, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Merchant was brilliant.

The scene when he's been nabbed and interviewed in the cop shop was chilling.

I thought the performance of the gay blade who was in the long term relationship with the 2nd victim, Danny? was fine too.

The mother of Anthony and the neighbour of Steven, the sound homo, were spot on.

Gid telly. 

FTP. 

Got half way through episode 2, switched it off. Boring.