Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Pet Hates

StandFree1982

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Not me.

I can make an educated guess however but na, couldn't be 100% sure, tea boy. ?.

Tea boy!? 

Right, who's telling you those havers? Only person I make tea for at work is mysel. 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

TV chef competitions. Take themselves far too seriously.  You're only making dinner ffs. No wonder hospitality struggle to find staff with these arseholes talking to their staff like shite. I blame Gordon Ramsay. 

aye.

nae like it’s brain surgery.

the Scottish twat, might be the edinburgh one, also comes across as a cunt

8 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Been saying this for years. Gordon Ramsey on the box with a ridiculously massive ego acting like General Montgomery at the Somme - you put the tea on for a living you fucking wanker. Wind yir neck in

To be fair to him, he doesn't have a personality to fall back on so it's the only way he's going to get on the telly the self obsessed hun cunt. 

30 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Been saying this for years. Gordon Ramsey on the box with a ridiculously massive ego acting like General Montgomery at the Somme - you put the tea on for a living you fucking wanker. Wind yir neck in

Monty was at El Al min. Against the Fox, Simply min.

?

23 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I dunno, depends on how much you watch/love the game. I have a mate who goes to Celtic hom and away and couldn't tell you a thing about football history, who plays where, who's not good or who's good, he just loves the gear and drink. I have other pals who have an encyclopaedic knowledge of football. It's like folk sitting and discussing music, someone will go "aye that's a tune" and another Cunt will dissect the cultural relevance of a song from a certain time, or discuss all the key changes and melodies etc, it really is just different strokes for different folks.

The corner flag thing is purely to wind fans up, I'm sure of it.

False 9/high press is just new terminology as the game develops, but teams play using these tactics, so they are worth discussing. 

@Poodler

47 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I reckon a fair bit of his "act" stems from him being embarrassed because he does a womans job.

Same with Ainsley Harriot and poods. ;) 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I gave mintal a shot of the music last night and he went straight to 80’s nonsense like St Elmo’s fire, Love changes everything etc. Blown your chance of ever getting a shot of the music again. 

Everyone enjoys a little music fact in the intro of a song. I’m sure of it