Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Still can’t believe rangers released a statement during their media blackout. Made a compete mockery of supporting their wogs ????

I agree that's funny. 

You're better than the racist language though, no need m8. 

50 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Duncan Skinner ex AFC Board has died. Evidence enough that drinking from the loving cup does you no favours.

Ffs. Met him a few times, he was a fine guy.

Think he was in charge of the community trust stuff that’s been so widely applauded the past few years as well.

44 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I agree with the sentiment but I see today Amid Sanwar (Kamara's lawyer) has revealed the rascist abuse HE is receiving on a daily basis.

Do you ever get the impression this "rise above it" approach simply isnt working?

It doesn't work. 

Needs to be met with violence 

41 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Down to earth? Funny?

I met him after he’d retired and made his money from woodgroup I think it was.

He was involved with a few charitable organisations. He came across as a normal down to earth guy who seemed to want to help people where he could

Now, as a mark of respect for the prince's life and passing, SPFL chief Murdoch MacLennan has confirmed all clubs will hold a minute's silence.

In a statement this afternoon, he said: "On behalf of the SPFL and our member clubs, I would like to pass on our sincere and deepest condolences to Her Majesty the Queen and the entire Royal Family.

“Prince Philip played an enormously important role in the life of Great Britain for more than seven decades.

You never hear from the SPFL or the SFA and then ..........