Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

8 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Well they went down well with the troops!

Can knock .5% off their pay rise noo. ;)

I had a steak and what turned out to be chicken curry. Steak 8.6/10, Chicken curry 7.2/10.

I suppose you’ve created an atmosphere where you’re a friend first and a boss second! 

• Haha 1

Owing to H&S regulations - I've been 'forced' back into trousers, after an exclusive shorts-wearing spell dating back a couple year or so (through winter and fucking e'thing).

I've got a pair of these on the way:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08B3BZPQL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hopefully the airflow and sweat-wicking will be of an extremely high standard 👍

But for sure - if there's any cunt that has recommendable trousers proven to equip a cunt with breathability aplenty, please, let Dad know ✌️

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Owing to H&S regulations - I've been 'forced' back into trousers, after an exclusive shorts-wearing spell dating back a couple year or so (through winter and fucking e'thing).

I've got a pair of these on the way:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08B3BZPQL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hopefully the airflow and sweat-wicking will be of an extremely high standard 👍

But for sure - if there's any cunt trousers proven to equip a cunt with breathability aplenty, please, let Dad know ✌️

Probation conditions?

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

“Water repellent and quick dry” 🤔

Ach aye... Bullshitting wee bastards haha 

But read the reviews of actual folks, and they all say the waterproof thing is lies.

Dad doesnae care but - S'all about the breathability as P-Daddy likes to say probably 👍