Will always remember popping into him and Brian Gunn in the town back in the day, which no doubt drove Fergie mad. And who can forget Coops' 4th goal against Huns in 1982 cup final. RIP Neale, gone too soon.

Such sad news. His family and Dons family will be devastated.

RIP Tattie, a true club legend taken too soon.

On another note i hope people remember him for what he did on the pitch for us and not for loving drink in later life.

Stand Free up there min.

Agreed KLS....a life cut short thru drink none the less...very sad.
  • Downvote 1

I feel a bit of a fraud here as I never saw him play, nor knew him, although I knew his daughter briefly.

It's still a very sad day. He brought a lot of joy to many people. Winning trophies depends of the full team doing their bit, and from what everyone says, he certainly did his.

Rest in peace.

:rangers:

Terrible news, just awful.

This is a man that typifies the spirit of our greatest team, the character and grit he showed as a very young man should be held as an example for every young player breaking through, esp the local loons, what it takes to be a real winner.

I was in corporate a couple months ago with my daughter and just missed him on the way in but was hoping my daughter would get to meet him (I’d met him before) as I know he’d have left a lasting impression such was his way with folk. Gone too soon and the first of the gang to go.

RIP Tattie