Max Lowe

I like it.

If he is being brought in to be our starting 11 left back, which I assume he is, then Shinnie is into midfield ever game he's fit. Think we've got decent depth everywhere now, except maybe on the wings when we really are going to need everyone fit (or go back to the days of playing a striker out wide)

Hope he's more of a Lewis or Logan or Ferguson or Devlin signing than a Forrester or Gleeson or May or Cosgrove.

Bit harsh to put Gleeson in with May, Forrester and Cosgrove.

I think Gleeson has come onto a game and we certainly missed him when he was strangely subbed on Saturday.

• Upvote 3

Nothing against this boy and he may prove to be a good player but far too reliant on loans these days.

It’ll be the same positions needing filled next season and back in to the loan lottery.

4 loans in. Same as sevco to date.

2 in the starting line up in the most important game in their history.

One of them scoring to take them to the group stages.

Aye as young Alistair has said, Gleeson is terrific, and due to become even more terrific.

You watch him go against killie son; string pulling aplenty.

Dad, if you are referring to me by my Sunday name then it's Alasdair (Gaelic version of Alexander) after my grandfather who was many years ago the minister in

Portlethen Church.

Thank you also for referring to me as young. Most people are young compared to you I suspect but I'm not sure there will be much age difference between us.

If you weren't referring to me then just ignore my pish!!

Gleeson will continue to improve and I have high hopes for him along with young Ferguson. Both will prove to be great signings.

I wonder if this is with a view to signing him permanently, or if we're just getting someone else's player fit for them.

Read he signed a new 3 year deal for Derby today so I guess they do see his future there.

It does make you wonder out of us, Derby and Lowe which of the 3 wanted this to be season long and who wanted it to be to January.