Where Are They Now

It's more the faces she pulls in photographs . Seriously bugs me .

Hard to describe her latest expression. Looks like someone about to offer advice but being mildly bemused at the same time .

Imagine stopping someone who was struggling to change a wheel on their car and saying " you need to turn the nuts anti clockwi.., why do you have hula hops on your fingers ?"

That's the face you would have .

Maybe needed a jump start.

Is "hula hops" a new brewdog IPA? Any good?

Aye, totally agree - but Preece was also fucking pish.

He was, but being pish himself doesn't mean he's not allowed to call out pishness when he sees it IMO. At least he comes across as a reasonably intelligent guy as well. I'd rather read his opinion on things than some thick cunt like clangers.

He was, but being pish himself doesn't mean he's not allowed to call out pishness when he sees it IMO. At least he comes across as a reasonably intelligent guy as well. I'd rather read his opinion on things than some thick cunt like clangers.

This forum would be a very quiet place if those that were pish at football were not allowed to comment on the pishness of others.

Besides, it goes back to the age old saying. Those that can't do, teach

Probably reasonable to think that those that were pish. Studied harder on what they needed to do to try & improve & therefore know more about what they are talking about rather than those that just had a natural gift for the game etc.

I assume you know something we don't. Care to elaborate?

I'm probably being whooshed here but apparently he made up the story about the wallet, claiming that he missed training as he had a cold due to rummaging around the snow looking for his wallet when in fact he was in Bournemouth with his old man talking about a contract.