Chris Sutton....a Breath Of Fresh Air For Scottish Football Punditry.

Sutton strikes me as a real smarmy cunt who thinks he's more clever than all his audience. His opinion counts end of, you can see that when he raises his tone above Stewart & craigen during the coverage.

However last season he slaughtered Celtic / Delia on many occasions and he didn't miss AFC either when he said we blew our best chance for decades and maybe countless years more by showing a complete lack of ambition in January transfer window.

Although we didn't want to hear it at the time, he was spot on as it was discussed heavily on this forum from january to may.

He's still a complete cock however and his Hun baiting at the moment reeks of pandering to the tim masses.

Reading some his comments in the E.E and online regarding his comments is enough to convince me his main focus now is keeping his radio colleagues happy. Being a legend for Aberdeen means nothing now he is pandering to what he believes the folk down West want to here.

p.s.

No........ I am not stupid.

I'm confused. You read his comments regarding his comments? And how an AFC fan can say what Willie did as a player means nothing is beyond me.

Michael Stewart is good, as is Tom English and Stuart Cosgrove. Like Spence as well.

Sutton is a wank but calls it fair, was screaming out for Gordon to be sent off v Alloa and made an effort to recall recent decisions in hun/tim favour. Refreshing actually.

Willie Millers punditry with aberdeen games is just him saying McGinn and Hayes are really good. Was he still around when we signed them?

Chris Sutton

A prick who now has everyone siding with him because he said some negative, truthful things about the huns.

He claimed calling play back when Inverness had a great chance and booking huncunt was "great refereeing" from Collum because he's been told by BT to wind his neck in. He's a prick and he needs to stop getting positive reinforcement before more pundits go his way.

Bollocks. He was getting praised long before he spoke a few truths about Sevco. You just have the same attitude as them in thinking it is all about them.

Of course Sutton is a cock, but he's entertaining and honest. He's not some lifelong Celtic supporting cunt who just wants to make himself a 'Celtic hero'.

I quite like him on TV as I've said before, lush I like the fact he doesn't just turn round and agree with his fellow pundits if he thinks they're speaking pish......usually Stewart and Craigan (both muppets)

Of course Sutton is a cock, but he's entertaining and honest. He's not some lifelong Celtic supporting cunt who just wants to make himself a 'Celtic hero'.

I quite like him on TV as I've said before, lush I like the fact he doesn't just turn round and agree with his fellow pundits if he thinks they're speaking pish......usually Stewart and Craigan (both muppets)

Stewart is by far one of the better ones. Very neutral & talks a very good game

The trouble with Scottish fitba is that the pond is too small. Writers, pundits, ex managers all know each other well and it has become too much of an old pals' act. Maybe some are scared for their jobs, if they speak out too much. Sutton is probably a self publicist but he is a one man awkward squad which is refreshing.

Michael Stewart is good, as is Tom English and Stuart Cosgrove. Like Spence as well.

Sutton is a wank but calls it fair, was screaming out for Gordon to be sent off v Alloa and made an effort to recall recent decisions in hun/tim favour. Refreshing actually.

Willie Millers punditry with aberdeen games is just him saying McGinn and Hayes are really good. Was he still around when we signed them?

I like Stewart as well, Spence is a bit of a loss now he's packed it in with the Beeb.

I like Sutton also, good value I reckon.

He's a dick but he's also a good pundit. In fact being a dick is a useful skill in his new profession.

The main thing with Sutton is he speaks his mind and isn't beholden to any club or PR line that is being pushed. 99% of the hacks and pundits in Scottish Football are just there to trot out the same old pish, stay away from any controversy, even avoid plain facts if its "safer" for them and generally pick up their money for fuck all.

Guys like Murdo Macleod, Craig Paterson, Craig Burley, Neil McCann, Derek Ferguson etc etc are all just a complete waste of skin. They either have no insight whatsoever or there are so biased they are as good as worthless.

you don't know much mate, eh?

fair enough if you don't like Sutton (he IS a good analyst though) but to claim stewart is mince?

lol plonker

Stewart stands out amongst a barrel of shite. Sutton is a moron but says enough to get a few things right now and again. His "advantage" analysis in the Caley vs Hun game was laughable. Couldn't see why Foran was aggrieved when a blatant goalscoring opportunity was called back by Collum. Dick!

Stewart stands out amongst a barrel of shite. Sutton is a moron but says enough to get a few things right now and again. His "advantage" analysis in the Caley vs Hun game was laughable. Couldn't see why Foran was aggrieved when a blatant goalscoring opportunity was called back by Collum. Dick!

I loved the Radio Scotland show where Stewart called out McCoist live on air. Tumbleweeds drift through the studio as the Radio Shortbread huns realise what just happened.

Warburton, who has been heavily criticised by BT Sport pundit and Record Sport columnist Chris Sutton, hit back, saying: "There is no situation with BT Sport.

"Again I'm bemused by the media. The fact is on Friday I had a couple of things I had to do. Every manager gets busy.

"From my point of view, I had a couple of things I had to do and there is no issue or personal spat with BT Sport. Far from it.

"I've always been very accommodating, they've been good to work with so I'm bemused by some of the articles."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-mark-warburton-denies-9080632

It's took Warburton since last Friday to come up with this piece of rubbish.

Over to you Mr Sutton :laughing:

Derek Ferguson is a'rite when he's talking about the lower league stuff. How's Nevin no getting a mention, he's utter bilge. Never said anything controversial in all the years he's been punditing. Worst ever was Hateley, complete moron hence the reason he never gets a gig. Also, I know it's going back a guid few yonks but if you'd ever heard one of Tommy Gemmill's half time reports on radio Clyde way back whenever it was you'd greet with laughter.

Derek Ferguson is a'rite when he's talking about the lower league stuff. How's Nevin no getting a mention, he's utter bilge. Never said anything controversial in all the years he's been punditing. Worst ever was Hateley, complete moron hence the reason he never gets a gig. Also, I know it's going back a guid few yonks but if you'd ever heard one of Tommy Gemmill's half time reports on radio Clyde way back whenever it was you'd greet with laughter.

Nevin only talks about celtic. NOTHING else matters to him, so as such he is not worth talking about. Pointless little pundit.