Tom Crotty

He didn't spend though & we moaned at him for that & for getting us in a huge amount of debt with no plan to clear it.

It was only luck, the banking crash meaning they were happy to take less back than owed & the generosity of others donating that saved the cunts extended blushes from his massive failures as our chairman.

He used his wealth to make it easier for him to run up massive debts for the club on his behalf.

Twenty odd years of him in charge & what has he brought us?

A great new stand that was a huge reason for our massive debts that choked the life from the club for years & that very stand is already useless as he has also overseen the massive failures that has meant that pittodrie can no longer be viewed as a viable ground to continue using. Years of failures to reduce said debt & only managing to just about keep paying £600k+ of yearly interest payments.

Many of those years whilst he was sitting of a vast reported fortune of £400m + until the building trade collapse which cut it in half or worse.

The guy has done next to fk all for the club in a positive sense & trying to portray him as the great hero for finally underwriting the huge debt he got the club into in the first place is just something many of the blinkered twats over the years have done. Most of them came out clapping him after his hilarious slur after the penalties win in the LC final & applauded him like hew had finally achieved his dream, his goal, his whole ambition for the club.

The guy is nothing but a fkn crook & a fraud.

The only honest thing he's ever done whilst being club chairman is finally getting rid of his wig & even that was a case of having to after the amount of jokes aimed at him from everyone

If we ever meet I'll buy you a beer, possibly more than one. It makes my blood boil when people think Milne is some sort of godlike deity. He's not. Sure, if he hadn't "secured" the debt we might have been in a bit of trouble, but then it was his fault that we racked it up quite so badly. It appears there now seems to be some true entrepreneurial work going on at AFC and by that I mean getting other people to invest their money into the club rather than Milne's own. He's had it easy for the past 4 1/2 years because he finally lucked out on a manager after mostly disasters. It's the only thing concerning me if DMc does go, Milne's innate ability to appoint a numpty...

• Upvote 1

Part of the deal for Donald's clearing bank debt was Milne converting the millions he was owed in loans to equity as other shareholders aldo did. Like him or loathe him he has put millions in to AFC (yep much of it wasted) but it still stands. Rather him than some of the charaltans other clubs have been lumbered with!

Aye, agree.

Like him or not personally, there are many more worse chairman/owners than better. Only my opinion mind.

He had previously said on record, many times, that he would be willing to sell if anyone wanted to take over....guess what? No takers.

WE AS A CLUB ran up a huge debt. Mostly on players fees and wages that previous management teams wanted. These players generally brought nothing to the club then left for nothing. Regardless of this we came out alright. The vast majority of clubs in our position would have been in real, real trouble. Think on that.

• Downvote 1

Aye, agree.

Like him or not personally, there are many more worse chairman/owners than better. Only my opinion mind.

He had previously said on record, many times, that he would be willing to sell if anyone wanted to take over....guess what? No takers.

WE AS A CLUB ran up a huge debt. Mostly on players fees and wages that previous management teams wanted. These players generally brought nothing to the club then left for nothing. Regardless of this we came out alright. The vast majority of clubs in our position would have been in real, real trouble. Think on that.

This is the point people are making. Us coming out alright has very little to do with Milne's running of the club and a lot more to do with sheer luck.

Milne got us into a fuck load of trouble and relied on others to bail us out. For that reason he's a cunt.

• Upvote 3

Aye, agree.

No Takers wanting to take on a £15 million debt... He made it a very attractive proposition for any incoming incumbent /sarcasm

And it's easy to say we came good in the end - we just as easily might not have done, we were lucky in that respect. Particularly during the McGhee/Brown/Setanta going under years...

• Upvote 3

No Takers wanting to take on a £15 million debt... He made it a very attractive proposition for any incoming incumbent /sarcasm

And it's easy to say we came good in the end - we just as easily might not have done, we were lucky in that respect. Particularly during the McGhee/Brown/Setanta going under years...

Really? what a load of nonsense.

No. It's completely true to say we came out of it alright in the end. It's completely made up speculation to say we might not have done.

• Downvote 1

Paaaaahahah

See that's why I didn't read it I knew it would be full of mince

You blaming Milne for the RDS, now not because he sanctioned it but because AFC got his company to build it?

Laugh out loud/boak

Got you, so it's not bad luck that he supported his manager's and they bought idiots but it's just good luck he got the right manager who helped secure investment and coming out of debt?

Boak

HE didn't support his managers, HE got the club into more & more debt simply to further sink his claws into the club until it got to the point that he had FULL control. He drove out those that loved the club in doing so

Part of the deal for Donald's clearing bank debt was Milne converting the millions he was owed in loans to equity as other shareholders aldo did. Like him or loathe him he has put millions in to AFC (yep much of it wasted) but it still stands. Rather him than some of the charaltans other clubs have been lumbered with!

. Millions he was owed? The stand cost £4.5m that was part paid & the rest was owed to the bank. He came in & simply extended the remaining debt year on year until it got to a completely unmanageable level & we couldn't even keep up with the interest payments. This was all part of his plan to give the club no other option but to go into administration or have him come in as king of all & underwrite debt but not actually have to pay fk all.

The guy has swindled the club & other businessmen until he got what he wanted & had others pay the debts & luckily had the bank wipe some.

• Upvote 1

HE didn't support his managers, HE got the club into more & more debt simply to further sink his claws into the club until it got to the point that he had FULL control.

This was all part of his plan to give the club no other option but to go into administration or have him come in as king of all & underwrite debt but not actually have to pay fk all.

The guy has swindled the club & other businessmen until he got what he wanted & had others pay the debts & luckily had the bank wipe some.

Hahahaha. What a paranoid fucking freak.

• Downvote 3

Hahahaha. What a paranoid fucking freak.

That is not paranoia you simpleton

That is how it has gone & Is there for public record if you care to look through the financial records & Milnes leadership tenure & how he weaseled his way in

You are just one of those hoping his devious evilness gets forgotten about, or has chossen to wipe it from your own memory & now see the evil dictator as some kind of hero. You should move to North Korea & be with your kind

You are just one of those hoping his devious evilness gets forgotten about, or has chossen to wipe it from your own memory & now see the evil dictator as some kind of hero. You should move to North Korea & be with your kind

....I think most of us are hoping that he ponies up the 15m to get his name on a stand... i refuse to believe anyone in this day in age is truly altruistic and wants either power or recognition. we are where we are.... if he coughs the cash to pander to his ego - so be it....

(ps.,, is referencing north korea the new godwins law?)

This is the point people are making. Us coming out alright has very little to do with Milne's running of the club and a lot more to do with sheer luck.

Milne got us into a fuck load of trouble and relied on others to bail us out. For that reason he's a cunt.

exactly.

LOL.

You just wished two folk dead in a plane crash. You need to take a good look at yourself you thick fucking cretin.

It's even more worrying for me as I'm currently having lessons & starting my journey on route to securing my private pilots license :(

& also take 60+ flights a year commercially.

He's certainly adding to the adrenaline of it all. The fkn cock that he is.

Let him remember his wishes (like this) on other folk the next time he flies anywhere.

Guess myself & djbollocks will have to come up with some sort of arrangement to make sure we never fly together, like the owners of the recipe for Irn Bru

Don't tag me mate, it's annoying

Not like I'm the owner or admin whatever you are of the site and my attention needs drawn to something

Cheers

Well maybe if enough folk report your cretinous post then you will learn how to use the report function correctly

You wish two (plus who knows how many you didn't even consider) folk dead in a plane crash & then go crying about an off the cuff remark in reply to highlight your cretinous post by Boofon.

Don't tag me mate, it's annoying

Not like I'm the owner or admin whatever you are of the site and my attention needs drawn to something

Cheers

Admin - "As the admin I am subtlety advising you that your behaviour is as bad, if not worse, than those you seek to report. Be a smart lad and dial it back. I hate being forced to be a heavy handed censor... please don't make me..."

Millertime - [Directors Note - Evoke mood of massive toddler tantrum] - "Woe is me... why aren't you protecting me when I someone says a bad thing to me... imng nwtot fiwer (it's not fair when said with thumb in mouth)

• Upvote 4

Good one

I think I'm finished with this

The recent posts in particular are fucking worse than what I see on follow follow

I didn't think Aberdeen fans were like that and actually im right, some of them are worse

The "banter" on here is FUCKING horrendous and the fact people even take time to come on here just to talk shite is a damming indictment of their social lives

The amount of people who actually post about football are in the minority and this site has absolutely went down the swanny

Shame

Dont slam the door on the way out you thick cunt.

• Upvote 9