Tom Crotty

Good one

I think I'm finished with this

The recent posts in particular are fucking worse than what I see on follow follow

I didn't think Aberdeen fans were like that and actually im right, some of them are worse

The "banter" on here is FUCKING horrendous and the fact people even take time to come on here just to talk shite is a damming indictment of their social lives

The amount of people who actually post about football are in the minority and this site has absolutely went down the swanny

Shame

This coming from someone that just wished two posters & fk knows how many other innocent passengers dead in a plane crash.

You will be a massive loss to the board.

I will be tempted to actually post more seriously & without trolling in your absence

I can only go by what's in the annual reports. This is from Section 17 pf the 2015 annual report.

"On 15 December 2014, loans totalling £4,420,000 were converted into share capital by the issue of 3,843,478 A Ordinary

Shares of 10 pence each at £1.15 per share, with £4,036,000 being taken to the Share Premium Account"

The cunt'll be lurkin n watchin wit cunts r sayin. Shid hiv been reported for wit he says aboot the plane crash, that wis lower thin a serpents beanbag.. sounded like a hun. Eh think he kent he'd owerstepped the merk cos he tried tae twist it roond oantae some ither cunt. It wis like a player lungin in with a twa fitted teckle n then fakin injury tae fool the ref that he's innocent. Hes a richt sly sleekit chancer eh a boy

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

The cunt'll be lurkin n watchin wit cunts r sayin. Shid hiv been reported for wit he says aboot the plane crash, that wis lower thin a serpents beanbag.. sounded like a hun. Eh think he kent he'd owerstepped the merk cos he tried tae twist it roond oantae some ither cunt. It wis like a player lungin in with a twa fitted teckle n then fakin injury tae fool the ref that he's innocent. Hes a richt sly sleekit chancer eh a boy

Exactly. A thick minky thieving cunt and an absolute nobody.

Best left to rot.

• Upvote 3

I think he sneaked back on to -1 you.

• Downvote 1
  • Admin

Don't tag me mate, it's annoying

Not like I'm the owner or admin whatever you are of the site and my attention needs drawn to something

Cheers

@@Millertime, my life does not revolve around The Hat and I'm certainly not at your beck and call. If you have issues, use the report button or PM a moderator that's actually online.

If the server is melting down, then that's probably an okay reason to reach out to me.

• Upvote 5

This thread sums up why this forum is so enjoyable. Few posts on the subject then all out abuse on various fronts. Whats the background to the plane crash comments.

No idea. Terrible thing to say though. Imagine wishing folk dead.

Must run in the family tree.

Horrendous.

Sub human gypo scum. To be expected when you think about it.

Hes vermin. Steals, cheats, lies and bullshits through life.

One of lifes wish he had as opposed to glad hes got.

• Upvote 1

Millerman didna like it thit folk wis sayin Milne wis nae yis. Eh hink it made the cunt spew his ring tae cos he kept goin "boak, boak.." Eh thot that wis daft, eh ken he didna agree wi cunts but tae puke her guts up wisna whit maist cunts wis dae efter disagreein. N eh ken he's nae the brichtest eh the bunch but then the cunt says tae DJ bollox n fine n dandy that when thi meet fir a drink he hopes its oan a doomed flicht. Nae regard fir thir life or any eh the innocent cunts oan the plane. It wis aw cos he thot milne wis a saviour it made him boak that cunts didna see things his wiy n drove the cunt tae chuck the toys oot the pram in the worst wiy yit

• Upvote 2

This thread sums up why this forum is so enjoyable. Few posts on the subject then all out abuse on various fronts. Whats the background to the plane crash comments.

he hopes me & djbollocks die in a plane crash together basically. Neither one of us had even been abusive to him either. He's just jealous of us I guess. He's a strange one

Millerman didna like it thit folk wis sayin Milne wis nae yis. Eh hink it made the cunt spew his ring tae cos he kept goin "boak, boak.." Eh thot that wis daft, eh ken he didna agree wi cunts but tae puke her guts up wisna whit maist cunts wis dae efter disagreein. N eh ken he's nae the brichtest eh the bunch but then the cunt says tae DJ bollox n fine n dandy that when thi meet fir a drink he hopes its oan a doomed flicht. Nae regard fir thir life or any eh the innocent cunts oan the plane. It wis aw cos he thot milne wis a saviour it made him boak that cunts didna see things his wiy n drove the cunt tae chuck the toys oot the pram in the worst wiy yit

This

:crossfingers:

I can only go by what's in the annual reports. This is from Section 17 pf the 2015 annual report.

"On 15 December 2014, loans totalling £4,420,000 were converted into share capital by the issue of 3,843,478 A Ordinary

Shares of 10 pence each at £1.15 per share, with £4,036,000 being taken to the Share Premium Account"

martin Gilbert and AAA was it nae? Does it specify in the accounts it was Milne?

They are in there too. Just over 3 million they converted in to equity.

All Milne was after was acquiring complete control in the cheapest way possible. He even managed to do so by having others clear the debts he accumulated on the clubs books to help him take control in that cheapest way possible.

Just because there are other bad chairmen at other clubs, it doesn't mean that Milne is some kind of fkn saint.

It's like arguing with a Clangers fan. When they used to say things like..... yeah but there's loads of really bad keepers, so he's not the worst. Remember Dnipro ?...

• Upvote 1

All Milne was after was acquiring complete control in the cheapest way possible. He even managed to do so by having others clear the debts he accumulated on the clubs books to help him take control in that cheapest way possible.

Just because there are other bad chairmen at other clubs, it doesn't mean that Milne is some kind of fkn saint.

It's like arguing with a Clangers fan. When they used to say things like..... yeah but there's loads of really bad keepers, so he's not the worst. Remember Dnipro ?...

He's got less than 30% voting rights so he's made a bit of a cunt of it if that was his goal.