Formula 1

Foster14

What a ridiculous sport, with it's constant rule changes to try and make it more competitive.

Latest one is to double points in the last race of the season. Can you imagine if they did the likes in any other sport? Sounds like the kind of ridiculous idea Platini or Blatter would come out with every once in a while that thankfully doesn't come to fruition.

I used to watch it many a year ago, but just can't get in to it anymore and don't think I will ever get back in to it. Any fans on board with these changes? I see Vettel has already spoken out against it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seems a good enough place to drop this off.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658725/Is-Britains-idiotic-driver-Video-posted-YouTube-appears-boy-racer-driving-girlfriends-VW-Polo-Brands-Hatch-circuit-middle-race.html

A video has emerged which appears to show a young man driving his girlfriend's car onto a race circuit during the middle of a high speed race.

The video, uploaded to YouTube with the title 'idiotic teenagers make fools of themselves at Brands Hatch', shows the 'boy racer' gatecrashing the famous race course in Kent as cars speed past.

However, the stunt has been described by many on social media sites as 'reckless' and 'stupid.

:laughing: :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I see Schumacher is home from hospital. No photos, no welcome home parade and no building changes to his house to accommodate his rehabilitation. Most likely because he'll just be lying down staring into space. The convalescing hospital he has just left was a senses heightening place. They were pouring water on him and introducing him to strong aromas to try to stimulate his senses. In other words he's a vegetable.

I feel sorry for any human in that position - though I never liked his apparent personality or his driving - purposely crashing into Coulthard and Hill in his career to stop them winning titles.

Villeneuve one as well... that was the dirtiest of the lot.

Anyways, feel sorry for the guy - he's clearly brain dead now and I bet if he was told it was going to happen he'd want to be dead. I think anyone in that position would want to be dead. That sounds awful but it's the fact of the matter.

I want him dead.

He's in my Celebrity Deaths squad.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...