Ryan Christie On Loan Season 2017-18

Good morning,

This is my first post.

I am writing from Florence. I am Italian.

I hope that you may be able to help me or if not are able to pass my enquiry on to someone who may be able to assist (e.g. the historian/statistician of your club).

I compile the records for the Scotland International team with details as line-ups, clubs of the players, scorers etc.on the Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation (RSSSF) website that is an international organization dedicated to collecting statistics about association football.

We do not know if our records are correct in relation to Ryan Christie in the 2017-18 season and hope that you might be able to help.

We know that ‘On (17 ?) June 2017 Aberdeen signed on loan Ryan Christie  from Celtic  until .……??’ We have not the precise date of the start & end of his loan spell.

Newspapers on line talk about the end simply as ‘until the end of the season’ and football websites disagree about the dates of his loan spell showing different ones.  So, please, at what precise dates did the loan start & end?

Any help you can give will be very much appreciated.

Christie played the full season.  He finished the season playing v rangers on 8th May 2018 as we were playing celtic 13th May and he was not allowed to play.

I assume for your purposes he probably finished season at Aberdeen end of May 2018 and returned to Celtic.

As regards the precise date of the loan start all football websites and newspapers on line have 17 June 2017. So I have to consider as correct that date for  the start .

As for the end many clues and your one too, give me the idea that 31 May 2018 is really the correct date of his loan spell end at Pittodrie.

The problem of the loan spell end , as I told, was born because of the phrase "UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON" from the media without specifyind the precise date.

Thank you very much.

As regards the precise date of the loan start all football websites and newspapers on line have 17 June 2017. So I have to consider as correct that date for  the start .

As for the end many clues and your one too, give me the idea that 31 May 2018 is really the correct date of his loan spell end at Pittodrie.

The problem of the loan spell end , as I told, was born because of the phrase "UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON" from the media without specifyind the precise date.

Thank you very much.

Will likely be the end of May as you can't cancel a loan contract outside the transfer window.

Good morning,

This is my first post.

I am writing from Florence. I am Italian.

I hope that you may be able to help me or if not are able to pass my enquiry on to someone who may be able to assist (e.g. the historian/statistician of your club).

I compile the records for the Scotland International team with details as line-ups, clubs of the players, scorers etc.on the Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation (RSSSF) website that is an international organization dedicated to collecting statistics about association football.

We do not know if our records are correct in relation to Ryan Christie in the 2017-18 season and hope that you might be able to help.

We know that ‘On (17 ?) June 2017 Aberdeen signed on loan Ryan Christie from Celtic until .……??’ We have not the precise date of the start & end of his loan spell.

Newspapers on line talk about the end simply as ‘until the end of the season’ and football websites disagree about the dates of his loan spell showing different ones. So, please, at what precise dates did the loan start & end?

Any help you can give will be very much appreciated.

Hi rumpus!

No problem. My not good English suggested me to translate on internet "rumpus" and it gave me something as :

"Scemo" i.e. idiot, fool, dummy .....

Also nerd (in Italy) is enough offensive. We say it about above strange teenagers dorky, uncool, loser ...ecc. ( from wordreference on internet ). 

We Italians say "Scusa"  and stop.

No problem. My not good English suggested me to translate on internet "rumpus" and it gave me something as :

"Scemo" i.e. idiot, fool, dummy .....

Also nerd (in Italy) is enough offensive. We say it about above strange teenagers dorky, uncool, loser ...ecc. ( from wordreference on internet ). 

We Italians say "Scusa"  and stop.

You'll need a thick skin if you want to survive on AFChat.  You might want to google 'thick skin'.

• 3 weeks later...