Celtic V Aberdeen (1 - 2)

He'll provide you with a list, but will then claim to be fishing as he likes to come on here and constantly bait and wind up people.

:sleeping:

My belief on Clangers "skills" are the one thing I never fish about on here.

I am 100% honest about him with my opinions.

He is & always will be a fkn shite keeper & pretty much any keeper would have the same stats as him this season (or better) because it's the defence that has achieved it.

He's made about THREE saves all season worthy of note.

Pretty much every other clubs (except County's) No.1's & even some No.2's are better keepers than him.

But you keep deluding yourself that the stats this season mean that he's suddenly turned competent.

Surely when you comment on THIS SEASON, you have to refer to THIS SEASON'S performances?! The league is full of keepers doing poorly this year, so not quite sure how you can say he isn't in the top 10 keepers THIS SEASON...

Surely when you comment on THIS SEASON, you have to refer to THIS SEASON'S performances?! The league is full of keepers doing poorly this year, so not quite sure how you can say he isn't in the top 10 keepers THIS SEASON...

I judge Clangers on his ACTUAL saves & the quality of them.

Not shots on target stats that are wildly inaccurate when it comes to judging keepers.

As I said. Clangers has only made about three saves of not this season.

His numerous fuck ups are still there (granted not as many seen as his confidence is building) & we have been very fortunate that most of his fuck ups have not been costly like they usually are.

He is having a great season & it is fantastic for him & the club & us but that great season is not down to him being a great keeper all of a sudden. No it is down to his defence & the team in front of him protecting him.

Only a fool actually believes that Clangers is in any way a decent keeper.

& I would have almost any of the other SPFL teams No.1's in a dons shirt before I'd resort to Clangers.

County's & Motherwell's are probably the only two that I'd not consider.

& look how well Well are doing in the league also with a shite keeper.