Aberdeen V St Johnstone (1 - 2)

Actually, just because K9 posted that pic, I decided to watch the incident again on BBC highlights.

At full speed, the ball takes not only a wicked bit of dip, but the wind comes into play as well.

Anyone who thinks that was categorically Langfield's ball to claim, needs their heads read. If Logan hadn't made a song and dance about it, no one would have bothered themselves to try and blame Langfield. This is probably what Langfield is chortling about - why the hell is Logan ranting and raving about a ball that was merely there to be cleared.

I find it incredible that rather than analyse the real root cause of the defeat, they take the easy path of resorting to type and blaming Langfield. Utterly predictable to the last.

Actually, just because K9 posted that pic, I decided to watch the incident again on BBC highlights.

At full speed, the ball takes not only a wicked bit of dip, but the wind comes into play as well.

Anyone who thinks that was categorically Langfield's ball to claim, needs their heads read. If Logan hadn't made a song and dance about it, no one would have bothered themselves to try and blame Langfield. This is probably what Langfield is chortling about - why the hell is Logan ranting and raving about a ball that was merely there to be cleared.

I find it incredible that rather than analyse the real root cause of the defeat, they take the easy path of resorting to type and blaming Langfield. Utterly predictable to the last.

Your constant slating of Logan...a black on loan player...is disgusting...the laddie has come here on loan and has put in a shift in every game he's played...it's pretty clear what your motivation is here TWL...it must come as a bonus to you that Langfield looks like a young Hitler...
  • Upvote 1

you are making yourself look quite silly

• Upvote 2

Disagree. Keepers will always try to cover their near post in those situations, just in case a shot comes in. If not, and it's a cross, then it's pretty simple to move into a more central area to challenge.

Why? A shot from outside the box should not trouble a keeper in middle of goal from that range. What about hitting it with left foot curling to back post?

Disagree. Keepers will always try to cover their near post in those situations, just in case a shot comes in. If not, and it's a cross, then it's pretty simple to move into a more central area to challenge.

As I said. His positioning wasn't to be faulted. By the time the ball dropped he was right on scene.