Aberdeen V St Johnstone (1 - 2)

Boof is that on at hydro?

My wee girl loves that show. I also love nina and her dirty girl pig tails. Win win situation as far as a dad and daughter outing is concerned

Aye was down in Glasgow on Tuesday for it.

There are a couple of decent looking hairies in it. Nina and Katy Ashworth. Lovely.

It was only for a few days in Glasgow so you've missed it.

The nick of some of the serpents there has to be seen to be believed. I know there are minks in Aberdeen but Glasgow'smilesbetter when it comes to the mink effect.

There are a couple of decent looking hairies in it. Nina and Katy Ashworth. Lovely.

The nick of some of the serpents there has to be seen to be believed. I know there are minks in Aberdeen but Glasgow'smilesbetter when it comes to the mink effect.

Dancing on Ice at the Hydro this weekend :Party: .

Souness once called The Dons cheats for having a cut up pitch, the same week he narrowed the pitch at Ibrox for a European match, thinking it would give the huns an advantage. hunnish behaviour.

Narrowing a pitch for a home European tie is fair enough.

I just dont think they should be allowed to do it for a cup semi

where the ground is "neutral"

That defeat could be put down to Aberdeen having an attrocious starting 11.

Langield

Mair, Foster, Diamond,

McDonald, Severin, De Visscher, Kerr,

Mackie, Miller, Aluko

subs - Bateman, Paton, Crawford. Smith, Hodgkiss, Pawlett

Look at that defense....LOOK AT IT!!!! The subs bench is a shambles, bar Pawlett.

The current squad would absolutely destroy that team.

It's happening today.

A quick scan shows no news on this.

However I did stumble onto this little gem.

Rangers first moved to the Ibrox area later in 1887, playing on a site immediately to the east of the current stadium. The first match at this stadium was an 8–1 defeat to English side Preston North End on 20 August 1887, watched by a capacity crowd of over 15,000. This inaugural match had to be abandoned after 70 minutes due to a pitch invasion.

Some things never change. The club playing at Ibrox excluded from that for obvious reasons. :lolrangers:

• Upvote 1

That defeat could be put down to Aberdeen having an attrocious starting 11.

Langield

Mair, Foster, Diamond,

McDonald, Severin, De Visscher, Kerr,

Mackie, Miller, Aluko

subs - Bateman, Paton, Crawford. Smith, Hodgkiss, Pawlett

Look at that defense....LOOK AT IT!!!! The subs bench is a shambles, bar Pawlett.

The current squad would absolutely destroy that team.

Miller and Aluko would probably still get into our team just now.

Severin from back then would walk into the team just now.

Cheers.

Am a day late and a dollar short as per. Just as well I didn't mention it to her eh !

Believe it or not the area around ibrox actually worse until a year or so ago when they knocked down a couple of tower blocks apparently. Unless they also bulldozed all the junkies too then I suppose you're still correct.

Miller and Rooney would make a great partnership.

Flood.

Who you dropping out of pawlett McGinn and Hayes for miller? Miller would never get in our current team for me. Could never replace Rooney either, a far superior player.

Seve is a different matter. In his best seasons he was brilliant. Saw a game at parkhead, I think when Keane was playing for the tims and Seve was the best player on the park. Calm, composed, good in possession, read the game well. Swift downward spiral for him in the last few seasons though.

Who you dropping out of pawlett McGinn and Hayes for miller? Miller would never get in our current team for me. Could never replace Rooney either, a far superior player.

Seve is a different matter. In his best seasons he was brilliant. Saw a game at parkhead, I think when Keane was playing for the tims and Seve was the best player on the park. Calm, composed, good in possession, read the game well. Swift downward spiral for him in the last few seasons though.

Well, as Hayes is out injured I think that's the logical choice. Without the three of them fit, I've always said we suited a 4-4-2.

Agreed about Seve. As mentioned above about Miller, he suffered hugely with some of the monstrosities that he played with.