Pet Hates

StandFree1982

I'm nae claiming to be a Toaster Technician or anything like but isn't it just easier to adjust the speed of the rotation to suit your particular toast finish preference?

Anyway this subject's probably run its course. Sorry!

I don't have time to fiddle with the settings on some industrial toaster, whilst feeding tester slices of bread through to establish if it's the right setting!

When someone or something yanks your earphones out of your ear. Infuriates me to no end.

The Oscars - It's just political, point scoring bullshit. "Oh look at us being ethical this year". How about just picking people based on their talent and not making a scene about XYZ being the first African American Transgender Woman to play a white man in a movie.    Black Panther being the prime example. it was a bang average movie that has been massively pushed into the Oscars because of it's black roots, and after the hoo ha the other year. 

When someone or something yanks your earphones out of your ear. Infuriates me to no end.

The Oscars - It's just political, point scoring bullshit. "Oh look at us being ethical this year". How about just picking people based on their talent and not making a scene about XYZ being the first African American Transgender Woman to play a white man in a movie.    Black Panther being the prime example. it was a bang average movie that has been massively pushed into the Oscars because of it's black roots, and after the hoo ha the other year. 

Haha same here. I involuntarily swear every time it happens like it was someone else's fault.