Pet Hates

StandFree1982

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It's the deliberate way these things are programmed though to take up your time. Way different to TV and radio. 

Books are the same though the bloody bastards. I'm sure they right them in a way that keeps you interested and wanting to keep reading to find out more.

Sneaky cunts.

3 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I said kids should have gone to school during covid?

I think not sir. 

No you were saying that people who were struggling financially because they had to take time off to look after their kids shouldn't have had kids in the first place.

Total nonsense and you are clearly mad.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

No you were saying that people who were struggling financially because they had to take time off to look after their kids shouldn't have had kids in the first place.

Total nonsense and you are clearly mad.

I remember this. Totally missing then point that there is never normally any requirement for childcare when they are at school.

Guest milne_afc
47 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Judging by the average age of the Tenerife reds on Facebook it doesn’t surprise me that Betty ca mind shit

What a bunch of howlers ?

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Judging by the average age of the Tenerife reds on Facebook it doesn’t surprise me that Betty ca mind shit

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

What a bunch of howlers ?

21 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Just had a look 

There’s one (woman) sitting down - possibly not in the group either and can’t see her face/back turned to the camera 

thats the only ‘probably’ (might be a child though) 

17 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

There’s a woman who is the absolute fucking double of Sonia from Eastenders

I'm nae on facebook but they are nae called Tenerife Reds so wrong page perhaps?

:)

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Big Betty Knew what I meant 

Tenerife dons. Not trying to expose any posters anyway

was a sly comment that’s grown arms n legs 

Ah boo! Get pics up and i'll say if I'm in any of them. Doubt it as never seen any photos being taken in the 3months except the raffle or sweeper winners which I never won. 

9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That cunt from Phoenix nights hosting A Question of Sport!!  Fucking shite. Switched it off right away.

That'll show him. 

Used to be a great program. Emlyn Hughes and Bill Beaumont and hosted by David Vine. Lots of Scottish sports people and AFC players on the panels. 
Now it’s just pish. 

1 minute ago, sheepcrooky said:

Used to be a great program. Emlyn Hughes and Bill Beaumont and hosted by David Vine. Lots of Scottish sports people and AFC players on the panels. 
Now it’s just pish. 

If they just had footballers, and the odd actual character from other sports it’d be barely to watch maybe. 

Who wants to watch to watch a para-Olympian that got a bronze medal in Igloo building in fucking 1972.