Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Kerrydale Street is a laugh just now.

I just had a look!

Let's hope this isn't a sign to come for the remainder of the window. 

But let's make not mistake it we are a eff shambles of a club off the park and no amount of "they are good Celtic men" from the usual mouthpieces will disguise it. 

A massive summer ahead and I have zero confidence that anyone inside that boardroom has a scoobie what the plan is.

Those tweets are the worst part of all of this. They're the part that is pissing me off the most by far. 

Sack whoever decided releasing this news in this way via twitter was the right thing to do and give the job to Jack Hendry. 

:laughing:

They are rounding on Lawwell too!

From what I've read about the player, I actually don't think it has anything to do with money.  I just think he doesn't want to play for Celtic.

He's not worth £20k a week if that figure is true. Even £7.5k a week for a player of that age and game time (despite the transfer fee) is ridiculous.

Can only imagine that he has another offer on the table from down south. Good on him turning his back on Celtic like.

If he's worth the fee, he's worth the wage. That's how it should be.

You cannot value a player highly in terms of fees to clubs & then take the piss out of them by not giving a similar credit to them in wages.

That would be going back to the days of slavery in football where the players are just a number & the clubs are the only ones benefiting

To an extent.

Celtic are grippy cunts though, they only pay up when their fans put pressure on them to.

With new players that the fans haven't really had a taste of yet, or the fans haven't yet classed as 'one of their own' they will try & paint the player as being unreasonable rather than admit they are being grippit cunts

It would be refreshing to see more young Scottish players look beyond joining one of the age old institutions of bigotry but I fear guys like McGinn and Turnbull are the minority.

Could probably add Bates to that too.

But for every Turnbull or Bates there are 10 Ryan Jack or Jason Cummings or Jordan Jones. Myopic wee snivelling fuckers.

It would be refreshing to see more young Scottish players look beyond joining one of the age old institutions of bigotry but I fear guys like McGinn and Turnbull are the minority.

Could probably add Bates to that too.

But for every Turnbull or Bates there are 10 Ryan Jack or Jason Cummings or Jordan Jones. Myopic wee snivelling fuckers.

Jordan Jones is an English born NI international

All depends on what options they have.

Turnbull , like John McGinn a year ago , has at least one English club who can outmuscle both arse-cheeks financially , keen to sign him.

Ryan Jack , seemingly rejected our offer to extend his contract , hoping that he’d get offers from English clubs , but none were interested ,or at least not interested enough. Going to the Huns was his best option financially.

Yeah but it's the really good ones that say no to those two

McLean too, could have went to "rangers"

So what we are seeing are the ones with the wrong attitude, go to Glasgow

Yep, I think a lot of the time that's it.

it's good for us because the players who'll turn down better offers from other clubs just to play for one of the OF are basically weak minded losers.

Felt there was a lot of that if anyone saw the huns throw the toys, again, about them not marking Lee Wallace’s exit. Took it upon himself to captain their journey past Montrose and Elgin. Whoop de doop. Definition of myopia right there. Elbows mcculloch as well but at least he’d the excuse of being pish.

Neither of the cunts were getting 8 to 10k per week from any other football club in the land. Loyalty my arse.