Fake Spokesperson Emails

He also would have just changed the name himself.

You kept that quiet.

Haha. Prick.

He also would have just changed the name himself.

Nope

Read Boof’s post again. S L O W L Y

He was invited to be admin so he had no ability to change the name himself. He suggested it. They briefly utilised his suggestion.

Correct. Invited in as admin and changed it myself.

"If No Kingsford are willing to hoodwink the public over who speaks for them, what else are they willing to do?"

Torture people? Carry out attacks? Use pseudonyms for their own safety?

No but how about false objections and loading the community council with people who were directors of No Kingsford in breach of the requirements for impartiality.

You wrote a George Yule PR piece about folk not having a club to support anymore if Kingsford didn't happen.

Nothing you say counts.

And how do you know I interviewed him? That's right, I put my name on it. And at least half this forum know my real name, where I work, and probably what I look like as well. That's because I don't hide behind pseudonyms - unlike yourself, "Angus" or the many on here who are only brave when on the internet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And how do you know I interviewed him? That's right, I put my name on it. And at least half this forum know my real name, where I work, and probably what I look like as well. That's because I don't hide behind pseudonyms - unlike yourself, "Angus" or the many on here who are only brave when on the internet.

If its any comfort, I couldnt give a fuck who you are.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wouldnt be surprised if ABZ RED is one of the 3 director bints of NKS.

Clearly rattled from the recent turn of events and defending them a bit too much methinks.

Its one thing to say that you disagree with the proposals and put your point across but ABZ RED is vociferous in his defence of the NKS at a personal level.

Clearly involved imo.

"If No Kingsford are willing to hoodwink the public over who speaks for them, what else are they willing to do?"

Torture people? Carry out attacks? Use pseudonyms for their own safety?

No Kingsford carried out an attack on Councillor Alison Alphonse did they not? The emails show that they were contemplating using the the pseudonym for that too - so does that come under personal safety or just general cowardice?

Charlie Love and No Kingsford want to spend sixty grand of OTHER peoples money chasing a field of dreams which will have the knock on effect of costing Aberdeen City Council another sixty grand in legal fees to fight it AND THAT TAB WILL EVENTUALLY BE PICKED UP BY THE TAXPAYER - money that could be spent on ....maybe schools and education ???............. wait a minute is that not what he's employed to do and help with?

You don't hide behind pseudonyms.

K

No Kingsford carried out an attack on Councillor Alison Alphonse did they not? The emails show that they were contemplating using the the pseudonym for that too - so does that come under personal safety or just general cowardice?

Charlie Love and No Kingsford want to spend sixty grand of OTHER peoples money chasing a field of dreams which will have the knock on effect of costing Aberdeen City Council another sixty grand in legal fees to fight it AND THAT TAB WILL EVENTUALLY BE PICKED UP BY THE TAXPAYER - money that could be spent on ....maybe schools and education ???............. wait a minute is that not what he's employed to do and help with?

Stewart Milne wants to build a stadium with £40m of other people's money and take untold sums out of the city, the taxpayer etc etc

Suggest you get behind Charlie's cause if that's your motivation.

• Upvote 1

Wouldnt be surprised if ABZ RED is one of the 3 director bints of NKS.

Clearly rattled from the recent turn of events and defending them a bit too much methinks.

Its one thing to say that you disagree with the proposals and put your point across but ABZ RED is vociferous in his defence of the NKS at a personal level.

Clearly involved imo.

Up to his..../her knees in it.

You don't hide behind pseudonyms.

K

Stewart Milne wants to build a stadium with £40m of other people's money and take untold sums out of the city, the taxpayer etc etc

Suggest you get behind Charlie's cause if that's your motivation.

Did you do any form basic arithmetic, economics or accounts at school? Your argument is very poor.

Charlie Love and your No Kingsford will blow sixty grand of donations and cause Aberdeen City Council to blow sixty grand defending the court case. ....Money gone ... bye bye .... no more.

If people invest in a new stadium or business venture it is normal that they will get some form of long term return on their investment. That is usually why they do it. Supporters will spend money somewhere - so sales tax will still be generated somewhere else - even if they take sandwiches.

Charlie must be the pied piper of misguided fools because there is NO CAUSE - only effect.

Back in your box.

When this is salaries theyre on...

Angela Scott, Chief Executive £158,377

Takki Sulaiman, Head of Communications and Promotion £144,185

Gayle Gorman, Depute Chief Executive (director of education and childrens services) £115,753

Marc Cole, city centre director £116,846

Pete Leonard, Depute Chief Executive (director of communities, husing and infrastructure) £109,428

Steven Whyte, Head of Finance £89,692

Fraser Bell, Head of Legal and Democratic Services £84,792

Bernadette Oxley, Chief Social Work Officer £84,292

Dont think the council are too bothered about wasting tax payers money...

When this is salaries theyre on...

Angela Scott, Chief Executive £158,377

Takki Sulaiman, Head of Communications and Promotion £144,185

Gayle Gorman, Depute Chief Executive (director of education and childrens services) £115,753

Marc Cole, city centre director £116,846

Pete Leonard, Depute Chief Executive (director of communities, husing and infrastructure) £109,428

Steven Whyte, Head of Finance £89,692

Fraser Bell, Head of Legal and Democratic Services £84,792

Bernadette Oxley, Chief Social Work Officer £84,292

Dont think the council are too bothered about wasting tax payers money...

He is the worst Dragon on Dragons Den imo.

• Upvote 1

Did you do any form basic arithmetic, economics or accounts at school? Your argument is very poor.

Charlie Love and your No Kingsford will blow sixty grand of donations and cause Aberdeen City Council to blow sixty grand defending the court case. ....Money gone ... bye bye .... no more.

If people invest in a new stadium or business venture it is normal that they will get some form of long term return on their investment. That is usually why they do it. Supporters will spend money somewhere - so sales tax will still be generated somewhere else - even if they take sandwiches.

Charlie must be the pied piper of misguided fools because there is NO CAUSE - only effect.

Back in your box.

Aye ok. Bring on Kingsford and see how much it benefits the city centre and attendances compared to Pittodrie. You idiot.

• Downvote 2

Aye ok. Bring on Kingsford and see how much it benefits the city centre and attendances compared to Pittodrie. You idiot.

Who gives a fuck about the city centre its not the clubs problem. What happens when there is no football during the summer do all the businesses go under ?

Dont bother replying ya melt

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Who gives a fuck about the city centre its not the clubs problem. What happens when there is no football during the summer do all the businesses go under ?

Correct.

Bet all the people using this as a reason against love Union Square.

• Upvote 1

No, many of the businesses in the east rely on the football.

I'm aware this doesn't matter to this forum of non Aberdonians and Westhill woofters.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1