Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

I'll be fucking gutted. This lad is old school. Flair. Head butting nutter. Loves the fans. Went home and him, his mates and family all in Hearts gear. Ipswich? Fuck off. A poor man's Norwich.

Now in for Ali Crawford. Wee wasp on the park. Annoying as fuck. Hated us cos we released him for being too wee.

Scott Fraser might be bumping us for Burton or Wigan. Imagine Jamie Walker back up here soon to Scotland.

Big Czech lad up front says he wants to move to Gorgie. Course u do son. Welcome. And Flogel talking up Austrian centre half. Loves a battle.

The plan is coming together.

I'll be fucking gutted. This lad is old school. Flair. Head butting nutter. Loves the fans. Went home and him, his mates and family all in Hearts gear. Ipswich? Fuck off. A poor man's Norwich.

Now in for Ali Crawford. Wee wasp on the park. Annoying as fuck. Hated us cos we released him for being too wee.

Scott Fraser might be bumping us for Burton or Wigan. Imagine Jamie Walker back up here soon to Scotland.

Big Czech lad up front says he wants to move to Gorgie. Course u do son. Welcome. And Flogel talking up Austrian centre half. Loves a battle.

The plan is coming together.

Hearts looking to get back to the top of the crime count table again.

The table they dominated for five years on the bounce prior to relegation

What is Budges plan this season WHS?

She said Hearts needed a top 3 finish last season. Finished 6th.

Budge is totally incompetent Razor. Stand. Managers. Recruitment. Finances. PR. Project management. Ripped up 5 year plans in year 3. Treating Hearts fans like Millwall fans. Photo ops with Sturgeon.

Cannae stand the woman. We came up on a high with Hearts laddies in the team and a sense of euphoria. Now it's all forgetting to order seats and Amankwaa.

We finish above Hibs as a minimum or a head rolls. Not now. Now she talks about Hibs winning a cup being good for Edinburgh. Fuck me.

We're pumping in £10m and getting Connor Sammon.

She needs emptied along with Levein. Bad mood today cos of Skinny falling through and signing some Ozzie no mark.

Just now I'd take 5th.

• Upvote 1

Budge is totally incompetent Razor. Stand. Managers. Recruitment. Finances. PR. Project management. Ripped up 5 year plans in year 3. Treating Hearts fans like Millwall fans. Photo ops with Sturgeon.

Cannae stand the woman. We came up on a high with Hearts laddies in the team and a sense of euphoria. Now it's all forgetting to order seats and Amankwaa.

We finish above Hibs as a minimum or a head rolls. Not now. Now she talks about Hibs winning a cup being good for Edinburgh. Fuck me.

We're pumping in £10m and getting Connor Sammon.

She needs emptied along with Levein. Bad mood today cos of Skinny falling through and signing some Ozzie no mark.

Just now I'd take 5th.

Interesting view WHS. Not the same I'm seeing from most on pnb (they are still cracking 5-1 jokes ffs)

I heard her bitching and moaning the other day about the Edinburgh derby being midweek. I'm not sure why it matters when a derby is played. Surely midweek is the ideal time for a derby as opposed to Aberdeen playing fucking Hamilton.

Interesting view WHS. Not the same I'm seeing from most on pnb (they are still cracking 5-1 jokes ffs)

I heard her bitching and moaning the other day about the Edinburgh derby being midweek. I'm not sure why it matters when a derby is played. Surely midweek is the ideal time for a derby as opposed to Aberdeen playing fucking Hamilton.

I just don't get the adulation for her. She's charging more interest on her loan than she'd get from Barclays. And she gave her brother a £4m gig on our new stand with no procurement process. She's never been into football never mind a Hearts fan. She's turning us into some leftie social project. Plus the list I gave above. If it was the private sector she'd be canned for under performance.

The fans that love her are new fans. That go on about at least we've a club so throw petals at her feet and can see no wrong in anything she does. Just check kickback. Cannae mind many of them or her at Clydebank on a wet Tuesday night cup replay. Kickback was started as an anti establishment challenge to the club. Now it's a club pawn where dissent leads to a ban. Like me. And is managed by club friends and moles.

The away support isn't as happy clappy for her.

If I seen her in Gorgie I'd cross the road. Cathro alone should have seen her retired to the bingo halls and Morningside tea rooms. A leader of men? He couldn't manage a girls netball team and any football person would have seen that in 20 seconds. We're still managing the fall out. Malaury Martin on £2k-£3k a week and a 3.5 year contract.

We've signed something like 80 players under her and Levein and still need a whole new squad. Again.

I just don't get it. If someone started a There's only one Ann Budge I'd tell them to fucking grow up or go join the queue for face painting, which I'm sure she loves. Christ. Tynie used to be feared. What has she done to my club? Plus we're shit.

ST sales now struggling and behind Hibs at only 12.3 while they're at 12.9 I think. No silver linings anywhere. The club goes on about our excellent youth team. Who finished behind Hibs also Dundee I think. Just PR nonsense cos we were forced to play Cochrane ahead of schedule.

Off to bed. Night night.

• Upvote 1

I just don't get the adulation for her. She's charging more interest on her loan than she'd get from Barclays. And she gave her brother a £4m gig on our new stand with no procurement process. She's never been into football never mind a Hearts fan. She's turning us into some leftie social project. Plus the list I gave above. If it was the private sector she'd be canned for under performance.

The fans that love her are new fans. That go on about at least we've a club so throw petals at her feet and can see no wrong in anything she does. Just check kickback. Cannae mind many of them or her at Clydebank on a wet Tuesday night cup replay. Kickback was started as an anti establishment challenge to the club. Now it's a club pawn where dissent leads to a ban. Like me. And is managed by club friends and moles.

The away support isn't as happy clappy for her.

If I seen her in Gorgie I'd cross the road. Cathro alone should have seen her retired to the bingo halls and Morningside tea rooms. A leader of men? He couldn't manage a girls netball team and any football person would have seen that in 20 seconds. We're still managing the fall out. Malaury Martin on £2k-£3k a week and a 3.5 year contract.

We've signed something like 80 players under her and Levein and still need a whole new squad. Again.

I just don't get it. If someone started a There's only one Ann Budge I'd tell them to fucking grow up or go join the queue for face painting, which I'm sure she loves. Christ. Tynie used to be feared. What has she done to my club? Plus we're shit.

ST sales now struggling and behind Hibs at only 12.3 while they're at 12.9 I think. No silver linings anywhere. The club goes on about our excellent youth team. Who finished behind Hibs also Dundee I think. Just PR nonsense cos we were forced to play Cochrane ahead of schedule.

Off to bed. Night night.

I think you're lost.

Lastly, see that tooth between your front couple and your molars. It's not normally brown. Crazy I know.

Surprised be played that many, quite a lot as a sub I'd guess

Probably the case that they will miss him but I think they've got a young lad there Kouassi who they rate really highly.

Those cunts rate everyone highly, until they don't. Remember Pukki?

Was he not injured a lot last season? Played a lot more the season before. He's a good player, when fit

Played more than I thought anyway.

Think even once fit he didn't get back into the starting line up that much.

Agree he is a good player but they have quite a few midfield options now unfortunately.

Still one less might help and as BWG points out the lad I mentioned may just be hype.

And the tims will sign McGinn (no upgrade on Armstrong) and weaken Hibs.

Win/win

Now that Messi is gowder, does that not make John McGinn the greatest player of all time?

Add in Brendens Boyz (Glass jaw) and we've got a recipe for cringe.

39 appearances last season. Even if he's not starting he gives them huge strength in depth. They won't replace him with the same quality.

True. I'm not surprised he's leaving though I think he knows he's no longer first choice in that Celtic midfield. Brown, Ntcham, Rogic and McGregor all ahead of him now in the pecking order.

Damn good player though Armstrong that goal he scored against us in the cup final was a sickener.