Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Had hoped they would of went for a left field appointment like delia. Getting Lennon all but gaurentees the treble treble unfortunately. His managerial style works well when you are winning every week.

Lennons cup record last time was pish.  We win on Sunday and we've a great chance at the cup  

He’ll look to buy Macgregor and Tierney, possibly Edouard.

Pleasing.

Why? That's 20-30 million into their coffers at least, allowing them to invest in the summer and win everything next season as well!?!

#unsustainable

Nobody outside of Rangers and Celtic give a fuck about 10 in a row.  I'm hoping we win 1 in a row, that's the only thing I care about. 

Which won't happen under the current setup.  Hope is pointless.  I'll send you some thoughts and prayers if you like.

Is that film any good?

Like Brexit on acid or suchlike?  :rolleyes: 

Considered watching it on occasion, but the stupid name puts me off.  :rumour: 

Though I do enjoy a post apocalyptic theme to a movie.

Missed this earlier, sorry:  it is another superhero/Marvel CGI crapfest, but with a lot of very self-referential jokes packed in and silly moments.  Worth it for the laughs alone.  

I give it 9/11.  That's my own scoring system based on 1990s pop bands, Porches, the 9th of November and no other cultural references that I can think of.

Damien Duff on being appointed first team coach at Septic " Celtic is more than a club. Here,you're fighting for more than that - you're fighting for a cause as well " What exactly is the cause ? Anyone here know as reporters seem reluctant to ask the question.

The destruction of Brendan Rodgers and his family?