Craig Levein

Guest milne_afc

If he wasn't such a jambo fud, Levein would be alright. 

I'll always remember his outrage after being cheated at Ibrox - a magnificent display of seethe. 

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Proper hard bastard as well by all accounts 

Bottled the biggest match of his career and succumbed to injury. 

File uder: queerhawk

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Proper hard bastard as well by all accounts 

Yes. He was. Not just a silky and pacey centre half. But he was known to be a right hard cunt. Ask Graeme Hogg. 

If he'd have been injury free we had a Spurs and ManU bid on the table for £750k and I believe he'd have been a starting player for either over 10 years. He was a Paul McGrath type in the making. But with pace. 

Unfortunately he turned into a poor manager, outdated, and did untold damage to us over the last 6 years. That cost him the bond he had with Hearts fans. Now I can hardly look at him. 

Mike McCurry is the only ref that I ever thought was an out and out cheat, his decision when Stavrum was clear through on goal and taken out by Ferguson was the clearest penalty and last man sending off i'd ever seen, he waved play on, it wasn't even a debate. Rowbottom was also iffy but more that he lacked bottle than anything else, was shit scared to give anything against Rangers.

44 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Mike McCurry is the only ref that I ever thought was an out and out cheat, his decision when Stavrum was clear through on goal and taken out by Ferguson was the clearest penalty and last man sending off i'd ever seen, he waved play on, it wasn't even a debate. Rowbottom was also iffy but more that he lacked bottle than anything else, was shit scared to give anything against Rangers.

Rowbotham is fairly local to me. Well known a one of the bitterest hun cunts around. 

50 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Wasn't he suspended from officiating Aberdeen matches? Fernando Ricksen dropped kicked one of the young brothers right in front of him and he waved play on?

1 hour ago, shut up meg said:

Here's a video of Levein having the balls to say it like it is.

And the penalty at the cup final he mentioned in the above clip around the 2.40 mark.

No love for Utd but even I was raging at how much they got fucked over that day. 

57 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Mike McCurry is the only ref that I ever thought was an out and out cheat

Kenny Clark was a massive cheat too. 

5 hours ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Talking a lot of sense on Sportsound. 

And not just him, it seems that the media are starting to wake up (albeit slower than the rest of us), to the fact that the  current set up with Celtic and Rangers perpetually winning the league and majority of cups, might not be good for  Scottish football.  

One of those clubs has never won anything. 

Ricksen admits to sorting out Young

RANGERS’ Fernando Ricksen has explained away the kick he aimed at Aberdeen’s Darren Young in Sunday’s game at Pittodrie by saying: "someone had to straighten him out".

The defender’s action was shown live on television, and most observers felt the Dutchman should have been sent off for violent conduct, though in the event no foul was given. 

It was one of a number of incidents in the match which yesterday prompted Aberdeen to make a formal complaint to the Scottish Football Association about the conduct of referee Mike McCurry.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/ricksen-admits-sorting-out-young-2475015

1 hour ago, CalgaryDon said:

Ricksen admits to sorting out Young

RANGERS’ Fernando Ricksen has explained away the kick he aimed at Aberdeen’s Darren Young in Sunday’s game at Pittodrie by saying: "someone had to straighten him out".

The defender’s action was shown live on television, and most observers felt the Dutchman should have been sent off for violent conduct, though in the event no foul was given. 

It was one of a number of incidents in the match which yesterday prompted Aberdeen to make a formal complaint to the Scottish Football Association about the conduct of referee Mike McCurry.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/ricksen-admits-sorting-out-young-2475015

Dirty orange bastard. 
....And then there was Fernando Ricksen.