Aberdeen 3 - 2 Hearts

Think he might freshen the team up with Wilson and Bryson and possibly Wright, he hinted at this in his after match interview

Certainly if Wilson was not in his mind then it made no fucking sense to not give him the 10 mins that Anderson got.

Think this will be a bit of a reality check.

That Georgian mob were one of the worst teams I've seen at Pittodrie for many years.  With Hearts we'll know exactly what we'll get. They will not let us play any football - and they won't attempt to play any either.  They be organised, it'll be a blood and thunder physical battle - and they'll look to crumb something from Naismith.

Interested to see how Ojo gets on... reading the Scunthorpe forum, when the team was playing well, he looked like the goods!  However, when the chips were down, he often failed to show-up.  A suggestion that he doesn't have the balls for a fight and lacked character.

It's easy to look to good against a bunch of disorganised retards, but after the Hearts game, we'll have much more of an idea of what this team is made of.  I'm excited for this one!  So many questions are going to be answered!

That Georgian mob were one of the worst teams I've seen at Pittodrie for many years.  With Hearts we'll know exactly what we'll get. They will not let us play any football - and they won't attempt to play any either.  They be organised, it'll be a blood and thunder physical battle - and they'll look to crumb something from Naismith.

Interested to see how Ojo gets on... reading the Scunthorpe forum, when the team was playing well, he looked like the goods!  However, when the chips were down, he often failed to show-up.  A suggestion that he doesn't have the balls for a fight and lacked character.

It's easy to look to good against a bunch of disorganised retards, but after the Hearts game, we'll have much more of an idea of what this team is made of.  I'm excited for this one!  So many questions are going to be answered!

I'm confident. Cosgrove was able to hold his own against them when we had to resort to lumping the ball in and I've no doubt we'll be able to exploit them on the ground. Especially if McGinn or Hedges are up against the young left back.

very much a 2nd string please. every player who was on the bench last night should be looking at replacing a player there maybe a couple off the bench looking to play the same position but I would be more than happy  for cerny, bryson, wright Wilson and Anderson replace leigh, mcginn hedges, cosgrove and Lewis

don't care I bit if we lose tomorrow but get at least 4 starters on the bench and replace at least two starters as the game goes. Less than 1/2 the starters from thursday to end the game please  and a fresh as possible team for Thursday please

That Georgian mob were one of the worst teams I've seen at Pittodrie for many years. With Hearts we'll know exactly what we'll get. They will not let us play any football - and they won't attempt to play any either. They be organised, it'll be a blood and thunder physical battle - and they'll look to crumb something from Naismith.

Interested to see how Ojo gets on... reading the Scunthorpe forum, when the team was playing well, he looked like the goods! However, when the chips were down, he often failed to show-up. A suggestion that he doesn't have the balls for a fight and lacked character.

It's easy to look to good against a bunch of disorganised retards, but after the Hearts game, we'll have much more of an idea of what this team is made of. I'm excited for this one! So many questions are going to be answered!

Nonsense. They weren't the worst side we've seen this season. Dons set up and personnel were better. That was a good display. Do the same on Sunday and Hearts will be on the end of a similar clattering.

very much a 2nd string please. every player who was on the bench last night should be looking at replacing a player there maybe a couple off the bench looking to play the same position but I would be more than happy  for cerny, bryson, wright Wilson and Anderson replace leigh, mcginn hedges, cosgrove and Lewis

don't care I bit if we lose tomorrow but get at least 4 starters on the bench and replace at least two starters as the game goes. Less than 1/2 the starters from thursday to end the game please  and a fresh as possible team for Thursday please

Woof.

That Georgian mob were one of the worst teams I've seen at Pittodrie for many years. With Hearts we'll know exactly what we'll get. They will not let us play any football - and they won't attempt to play any either. They be organised, it'll be a blood and thunder physical battle - and they'll look to crumb something from Naismith.

Interested to see how Ojo gets on... reading the Scunthorpe forum, when the team was playing well, he looked like the goods! However, when the chips were down, he often failed to show-up. A suggestion that he doesn't have the balls for a fight and lacked character.

It's easy to look to good against a bunch of disorganised retards, but after the Hearts game, we'll have much more of an idea of what this team is made of. I'm excited for this one! So many questions are going to be answered!

They were in no way one of the worst teams in years. They actually played some good stuff at times but were poor defensively and we played very well.

Woof.

Sunday has no bearing on anything - we aren't good enough as a team yet to do two competitions so which one do you want to drop?

don't give a toss to be honest about hearts so long as we get a draw at least on Thursday if that means parking players so be it if we had one more fit defender Id be sending McKenna home now and telling him not to be inside of 3 miles of pittodrie until Monday 9 am

Sunday has no bearing on anything - we aren't good enough as a team yet to do two competitions so which one do you want to drop?

don't give a toss to be honest about hearts so long as we get a draw at least on Thursday if that means parking players so be it if we had one more fit defender Id be sending McKenna home now and telling him not to be inside of 3 miles of pittodrie until Monday 9 am

We should be playing the basis of the same team to get some momentum going. It's not like we'll be making any changes to the back 5 for a start. No reason why Bryson and Wilson can't start though. And McLennan and Main could use some game time off the bench if fit.

so do you want the same team or finish with 4 of the players who didn't start? we cant afford momentum we have two cup finals in the next two weeks one game on Saturday is 1/38th of the season and points available

I want the strongest possible team out on Thursday and I want to sit down on Friday and want them all to play on Thursday following - couldn't care less about Hearts and St Mirren. it we beat hearts 10-0 and drew 0-0 on Thursday the 0-0 Draw is the better result 

so do you want the same team or finish with 4 of the players who didn't start? we cant afford momentum we have two cup finals in the next two weeks one game on Saturday is 1/38th of the season and points available

I want the strongest possible team out on Thursday and I want to sit down on Friday and want them all to play on Thursday following - couldn't care less about Hearts and St Mirren. it we beat hearts 10-0 and drew 0-0 on Thursday the 0-0 Draw is the better result

Calm down pal.

Calm down pal.

Perfectly calm and seeing the most logical option thank you - we cannot possibly manage group stage and spfl. If we drop the Spfl or make a bad selection we have time to recover - not selecting our absolute best on Thursday due to a silly decision tomorrow and its all over

Nonsense. They weren't the worst side we've seen this season. Dons set up and personnel were better. That was a good display. Do the same on Sunday and Hearts will be on the end of a similar clattering.

They were in no way one of the worst teams in years. They actually played some good stuff at times but were poor defensively and we played very well.

We played well, absolutely no doubt.  However, we'd never be given that sort of time and space in the SPFL.  Probably not even in the championship.  They could pop it about a bit, but ultimately they were a disorganised rabble. Some of the goals they conceded - the defending was laughable!   Aberdeen players pinching the ball off players toes - while they were fast asleep.  That goalie would've given Bossu a run for his money.

As I said, take nothing away from us, you can only beat what's put in front of you.  However, they were an extremely poor team - and that was an absolute stroll.

Hearts are not a good team - but they are far better organised and will not gift us anything on Sunday.

so do you want the same team or finish with 4 of the players who didn't start? we cant afford momentum we have two cup finals in the next two weeks one game on Saturday is 1/38th of the season and points available

I'd change 2, maybe 3 of the starting line up.

What do you mean, we can't afford momentum? They've been playing once a week for a few weeks and a lot of them have had time out injured or arrived after the games started. They're still getting match fit, they don't need rest.

Anyway, the last time he tried that during the euro games we got spanked at home by Dundee United

Im more than willing to give up on hearts and St Mirren to have the best possible chance of doing so. If we lose on Sunday but don't even have the slightest new injury or reduction in overall conditioning Im going to be as happy as Larry. Win on Sunday with the smallest change in overall conditioning is not worth it at all  

as Aberdeen1970 says we are not in the groups yet we are in the SPFL and will still be in September, the only way we will be anywhere near the groups is have the best conditioned least injured starting 11 available and a ton of luck to go with it.  |The best way to do that is to swap out as many of the team from Thursday as we can 

We have very little to gain on Sunday - we have an awful lot to lose

• Downvote 1

Im more than willing to give up on hearts and St Mirren to have the best possible chance of doing so. If we lose on Sunday but don't even have the slightest new injury or reduction in overall conditioning Im going to be as happy as Larry. Win on Sunday with the smallest change in overall conditioning is not worth it at all

as Aberdeen1970 says we are not in the groups yet we are in the SPFL and will still be in September, the only way we will be anywhere near the groups is have the best conditioned least injured starting 11 available and a ton of luck to go with it. |The best way to do that is to swap out as many of the team from Thursday as we can

Would you leave out Lewis? No

We've only 4 fit defenders. Would you leave any of them out? No

That leaves 6. Would you really change all 6? I'd say no.

Change 2 or 3 then bring on a couple of subs early second half if need be. There's no need to be rash and gamble against Hearts.